- Robust and powerful
- Outstanding driving stability
EJE 222/ 225/ 230/ 235
The EJE Series 2 pallet trucks are extremely powerful. They are ideal for use when maximum throughput is required: Especially during the loading and offloading of HGVs over ramps, in continuous operations with heavy loads, in 2-shift or even 3-shift operations.
The EJE impresses with a whole range of advantages, such as its outstanding throughput, thanks to its powerful 3-phase AC drive motor. The EJE also convinces with its high residual capacities and a powerful lift motor. Its durable frame enables it to meet the highest operational demands. State-of-the-art control electronics ensure easy and precise handling.Batteries up to 375 Ah in combination with excellent energy management ensure long operating times. The lateral battery exchange (optional) facilitates operations over several shifts.Safe operation facilitated by the low-mounted, long tiller. It provides the necessary distance between operator and truck. This is particularly beneficial when cornering. The optional foot protection tiller ensures safe operation in confined spaces. The crawl speed button also facilitates safe travel with the tiller in the upright position.The multi-functional tiller arm is full of innovations: Sealed sensor system (IP 65) for maximum breakdown protection, rocker switches with contactless electronics for precise operation in any tiller position, ergonomically arranged switches.
Robust design for the toughest applications
- 7-mm high-grade steel apron on the front of the frame.
- High residual capacities due to reinforced fork construction.
- Suspended drive transmission (only EJE 235) compensates for shocks under heavy load conditions.
- Two-year warranty on the drive motor.
- Powerful acceleration.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
- The energy-saving 3-phase AC technology, combined with battery capacities of up to 375 Ah, enables long operating times.
- Multi-shift operation with the optional lateral battery exchange.
- Built-in charger (optional) for straightforward charging at any mains socket – also available with quick charge function for charging during a shift.
Fully informed at all times
- Battery discharge status, number of operating hours, error codes and a selection of 3 travel programs.
- Activation of the truck by key or by softkey, PIN code or transponder card (optional).
- Perfect for use on loading ramps as well as for loading/unloading HGVs.
- A clear colour coding system and buttons with abrasion resistant symbols for intuitive operation.
- Crawl speed button on the underside of the tiller arm for quick access and easy operation with the tiller in the vertical position.
- Non-contact sensor system with IP 65 protection, hence lowest risk of breakdown.
- Rocker switch for consistently good operation in all tiller positions.
- 4-stage speed tiller for optimum foot protection (optional).
Lower maintenance costs
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor.
- Easy access to all components through one-piece front cover secured by only 2 screws.
- Protection, e.g. against dust and humidity through enclosure of controller and plugs in accordance with IP 54.
- Patented ProTracLink: Automatic level equalisation ensures reduced castor wheel wear when approaching ramps at an angle.
- Wide drive wheel and wide support wheels of the torsion bar (optional) ensure a safe ride, even on longitudinal joints (e.g. cold store trailers).
- Load guard.
- Cold store version.
- Built-in charger.
- silentDRIVE for quiet operation.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|EJE 222||2200 kg||122 mm||6 km/h||1763 mm||24 V|
|EJE 225||2500 kg||122 mm||6 km/h||1763 mm||24 V|
|EJE 230||3000 kg||122 mm||6 km/h||1763 mm||24 V|
|EJE 235||3500 kg||122 mm||6 km/h||1763 mm||24 V|