- Crawl speed button
- Level adjustment with ramp lift
- Robust and powerful
EJE 220r/ 225r
The EJE Series 2 pallet trucks are used when maximum throughput is required: For HGV loading and unloading using the ramp. The additional patented ramp lift which works independently from the normal lift, facilitates trouble-free loading and unloading of the first row of pallets in HGVs. This allows for level adjustment on ramps with gradients up to 15 %.
The EJE 2 has special features:
- Powerful, innovative 1.6 kW 3-phase AC drive motor for maximum throughput.
- Extremely durable frame for exceptionally high operational demands.
- State-of-the-art control electronics for perfect handling.
- Excellent energy management for low operating costs.
- Large batteries for long operating times.
It also offers ergonomic advantages. The low-mounted long tiller ensures safe operation by maintaining adequate distance between the operator and truck. The crawl button assists in extremely confined areas. It allows the truck to travel at an automatically reduced speed with the tiller upright.
The EJE can be equipped with batteries up to 375 Ah. In combination with state-of-the-art and economical 3-phase AC technology, longer operating times are achieved than with conventional technology. With the option of lateral battery exchange, multi-shift operation up to 24 hours is easily achievable.
The completely redeveloped multi-function tiller head is full of innovations:
Sealed sensor system (IP 65) for maximum breakdown.
- Contact-free electronic rocker switches for ergonomically perfect operation with every tiller position.
- Ergonomically arranged switches.
Level adjustment with ramp lift
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Strong acceleration even at maximum load.
- Intuitive, and fast to change direction of travel.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- 2-year warranty on the drive motor.
Robust design for the toughest applications
- 8 mm high-grade steel apron on the front of the frame.
- Reinforced fork construction for high capacities.
- A clear colour coding system and buttons with abrasion-resistant symbols make for intuitive operation.
- Grip angle to suit the hand position of the operator.
- Crawl speed button underneath the tiller arm for easy access and travelling with the tiller upright.
- Rocker switch for consistent operation in all tiller positions.
- The tiller also has excellent protection against breakdown with contactless sensor technology, protected according to IP 65.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
- Short version: 2 PzS 180 Ah/250 Ah.
- Long version: 3 PzS 375 Ah.
- Built-in charger (24 V/30 A for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free
- batteries) allows simple recharging of the battery at any mains socket (optional).
- Side battery changing for multi-shift applications (optional).
- Cold store version.
- Load guard.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|EJE 220r||2000 kg||122 mm||6 km/h||1763 mm||24 V|
|EJE 225r||2500 kg||122 mm||6 km/h||1835 mm||24 V|