- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Lateral battery exchange
- Optimum driving characteristics with ProTracLink
EJE 114/ 116/ 118/ 120
The EJE Series 1 pallet trucks represent a particularly efficient means of loading and unloading HGVs as well as transporting pallets over short distances. Due to its short front end dimension (L2) of just 486 mm (short version), the EJE can be manoeuvred in very restricted spaces. A number of entry aids guarantee smooth handling of a wide variety of load carriers.
The 3-phase AC drive motor with optimised efficiency ensures high speed and powerful acceleration. This facilitates fast and efficient throughput of goods.
Batteries up to 375 Ah in combination with excellent energy management ensure long operating times. Operations beyond one shift enabled by the quick, lateral battery exchange (optional from EJE 116).
Safe operation facilitated by the low-mounted, long tiller. It maintains the necessary distance between the operator and the truck. This is particularly beneficial when cornering.
The optional foot protection tiller ensures safe operation in confined spaces. The crawl speed button also facilitates safe travel with the tiller in the upright position. At the touch of a button, the brake is released and activation of the travel switch automatically reduces the speed of travel significantly.
The optional silentDRIVE noise-reducing version allows for operation in noise-sensitive environments.
Its multifunctional tiller arm is full of innovations: Sealed sensor system (IP 65) for maximum breakdown protection, rocker switches with contactless electronics for precise operation in any tiller position, ergonomically arranged switches.
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid directional change without delay.
- Two-year warranty on the drive motor.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
- The energy-saving 3-phase AC technology, combined with battery capacities of up to 375 Ah, enables long operating times.
- Multi-shift operation with the optional lateral battery exchange.
- Built-in charger (optional) for straightforward charging at any mains socket – also available with quick charge function for charging during a shift.
Fully informed at all times
- Battery discharge status, number of operating hours, error codes and a selection of 3 travel programs.
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or transponder card (optional).
- i.e. evenly over all wheels during straight-line travel,
- concentrated on the outer castor wheel when cornering.
- A clear colour coding system and buttons with abrasion resistant symbols for intuitive operation.
- Optimally adaptable grip position.
- Crawl speed button on the underside of the tiller arm for quick access and easy operation with the tiller in the vertical position.
- Non-contact sensor system with IP 65 protection, hence lowest risk of breakdown.
- Rocker switch for consistently good operation in all tiller positions.
Optimised pallet entry
- Forks with fork tips tilted by 3° ensure smooth entry into closed pallets.
- A large number of entry and exit aids makes pallet handling even easier. Moreover, all forks have a mark for receiving transverse pallets. This minimises pallet damage.
Lower maintenance costs
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor with no carbon brushes.
- Easy access to all components through one-piece front cover secured by only 2 screws.
- Excellent protection against dust and humidity through enclosure of controller and plugs in accordance with IP 54.
- ProTracLink: Level equalisation ensures reduced castor wheel wear when approaching ramps at an angle.
- Wide-tread version (optional): Wide drive wheel and wide support wheels of the torsion bar ensure a safe ride, even on longitudinal joints (e.g. cold store trailers).
- Buzzer instead of horn.
- Load guard.
- Wide-tread wheels and rollers.
- Cold store version.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.