- Robust and powerful
- Outstanding driving stability
EJE 220/ 225/ 230/ 235
The EJE Series 2 pallet trucks are extremely powerful. They are ideal for use when maximum throughput is required: During the loading and offloading of HGVs over ramps; in hard continuous operations with heavy loads; in 2-shift or even 3-shift operations. And also under harsh operating conditions.
The EJE also impressess with its advantages:
- Powerful, innovative 1.6 kW 3-phase AC drive motor for maximum throughput.
- High residual capacity and powerful lift motor.
- Extremely durable frame for exceptionally high operational demands.
- State-of-the-art control electronics ensure perfect handling.
- Low operating costs due to excellent energy management.
- Large batteries for long operating times.
There are also ergonomic advantages: Safe working due to long, low-mounted tiller. This maintains the necessary distance between the operator and the truck. In confined areas, the crawl speed button reduces the speed for safe travelling with the tiller upright.
The EJE can be equipped with batteries up to 375 Ah. In combination with state-of-the-art and economical 3-phase AC technology, longer operating times are achieved. Multi-shift operation up to 24 hours is easily achievable with the optional lateral battery exchange.
The redesigned multi-functional tiller arm is full of innovations: Sealed sensor system (IP 65) for maximum breakdown protection, rocker switches with contactless electronics for precise operation in any tiller position and ergonomically arranged switches.
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Strong acceleration even at maximum load.
- Rapid direction change.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- 2-year warranty on the drive motor.
Robust design also for the toughest applications
- 8 mm high-grade steel apron on the front of the frame.
- High residual capacities due to reinforced fork construction.
- Suspended drive transmission (only EJE 235) compensates for shocks under heavy load conditions.
- Clear colour coding and buttons with wear-resistant icons ensure intuitive operation.
- Grip position optimally adapted to the operator's hand posture.
- Easy accessibility of the crawl speed button when travelling with vertical tiller.
- Rocker switch for consistent operation in all tiller positions.
- Contactless sensor system with IP 65 protection rating. Maximum protection against breakdown.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
- Short version: 2 EPzS 180/250 Ah.
- Long version: 3 EPzS 375 Ah (only EJE 225).
- Built-in charger (24 V/30 A for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries) for easy charging at any mains socket (optional).
- Multi-shift operations facilitated by lateral battery exchange (optional).
- Cold store version.
- Entry rollers.
- Load guard.
- Integrated weighing technology.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|EJE 220||2000 kg||122 mm||6 km/h||1763 mm||24 V|
|EJE 225||2500 kg||122 mm||6 km/h||1763 mm||24 V|
|EJE 230||3000 kg||122 mm||6 km/h||1763 mm||24 V|
|EJE 235||3500 kg||122 mm||6 km/h||1763 mm||24 V|