- Lift heights up to 6 m
- High residual capacities
- Sensitive lifting and lowering
- Electric tiller steering
- High ground clearance
EJC 212z/ 214z/ 216z/ 220z
The EJC 212z/214z/216z/220z pedestrian stackers are experts at the stacking and removal of goods. Designed for high performance at lift heights of up to 6000 mm (EJC 214z/216z), high residual capacities and long uptimes, it achieves maximum throughput. The electronically controlled, powerful lift motor ensures smooth and quiet lifting or lowering of the load at the touch of a button: From smooth depositing, rapid lifting and lowering or precisely approaching the racking – the operator has everything under control at all times.
The powerful 24-V 3-phase AC drive motor with its optimised efficiency achieves high speeds and excellent acceleration in any situation. liftPLUS (optional) enables the EJC 214z/216z to achieve a significantly higher lift speed when lifting the forks (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the production version.
The unique feature of this truck is its support arm lift: The additional ground clearance enables the operator to effortlessly overcome uneven floors, ramps, crossing plates or loading bridges. The capacity in low lift operation is 2.0 t.
2 pallets can also be transported simultaneously, doubling the speed of operation compared to single pallet transportation (optional). High residual capacities are ensured by the robust and rigid frame made of 8-mm thick steel, the stable 4-point suspension and the torsion-resistant mast.
Electric tiller steering (optional) provides low steering forces for fatigue-free steering, especially when driving with the tiller vertical using the crawl speed button. A built-in charger (optional) allows the integrated battery to be reliably charged at any mains socket. This charger is also optionally available with a rapid charging function. Rapid lateral battery exchange enables the truck to be used in multi-shift operations.
Intelligent control and advanced drive system
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- speedCONTROL: Roll-back protection on gradients.
- No carbon brushes: The drive motor is maintenance-free.
Versatile with support arm lift
Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
- Precise, sensitive load lifting by speed controlled and noise-reduced hydraulic motor.
- liftPLUS (optional) enables the EJC 214z/216z to achieve a significantly higher lift speed (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the production version. A benefit for throughput when stacking.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Additional reduction of travel speed from lift heights of approx. 1800 mm.
- Four-wheel concept for high stability.
High performance in every situation
- 8 mm thick steel frame.
- Heavy-duty rolled box section forks.
- Torsion-resistant mast with high residual capacities.
Designed for easy servicing
- Slow travel with lowered forks reduces fork wear (optional).
- Service access ports on front apron.
- Support wheel with bayonet mechanism enables wheels to be changed with the truck only slightly raised.
Fully informed at all times
- Battery discharge indicator (3-colour LED) with lift cut-out.
- 2-inch display with battery discharge status, number of operating hours, event messages and selection of 3 travel programs (optional).
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
- MX battery compartment: 2 PzS 250 Ah.
- LX battery compartment: 3 PzS 375 Ah.
- Built-in charger (24 V/30 A) for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries for easy charging at any 230-V mains socket (optional).
- Lateral battery exchange.
- Tandem load rollers.
- Twin roller support wheel to reduce wear.
- Load guard.
- Gentle depositing of the load on the ground.
- Cold store version.
- Connection option e.g. for terminal, scanner or printer.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|EJC 212z||1200 kg||6000 mm||6 km/h||1981 mm||24 V|
|EJC 214z||1400 kg||6000 mm||6 km/h||2002 mm||24 V|
|EJC 216z||1600 kg||6000 mm||6 km/h||2002 mm||24 V|
|EJC 220z||2000 kg||6000 mm||6 km/h||2002 mm||24 V|