- Powerful, maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Sensitive lifting
- Comfortable operation
EJC 110/ 112
The strength of the EJC series 1 pedestrian stackers lies in transporting over short distances and stacking and retrieving up to 4700 mm high. Due to its narrow width, the EJC can be manoeuvred particularly easily and safely even in confined spaces.
There is also the option to move the truck in crawl speed mode with the tiller in the upright position.
The 3-phase AC drive motor achieves optimum efficiency combined with the electronic controller developed by us. This enables us to achieve outstanding performance with low energy consumption – the best conditions for rapid and efficient goods throughput.
Operators can take advantage of the precise raising and gentle lowering of loads (optional with EJC 110). Gentle stacking of large loads is made possible by the controlled lifting motor and the handy buttons on the tiller arm.
The EJC 110/112 draw their required energy from batteries with capacities of up to 200 Ah. An integrated and moisture/dust-resistant battery charger (optional) allows simple recharging of the battery at any 230 V socket. This charger is also optionally available with a rapid charging function.
Practical storage compartments on the dashboard and on the front of the truck ensure that all the tools and equipment you may need, such as pens, knives or documents, are within easy reach.
Innovative drive and control technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- Maintenance-free drive motor.
Manoeuvrable and compact
Precise and comfortable stacking and retrieval
- Precise and gentle lifting of the load by means of speed-controlled hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of the load via 2-stage lowering speed (EJC 110) and proportional hydraulics (EJC 112, optional with EJC 110).
- Long safety tiller provides sufficient distance between operator and truck.
- Less noise produced with slow lifting via lift control.
Practical storage compartments
- Paper compartment in the front panel.
- Storage compartments in the dashboard panel.
- Clip pad (in combination with the optional metal cover).
- Service access ports in the front apron allow solid tyres to be changed quickly.
- Support wheel with bayonet mechanism enables wheels to be changed with the truck only slightly raised.
- Tiller electronics sealed to protect against moisture and dirt as per IP 65.
- Electronic controls and built-in charger (optional) sealed to protect against moisture and dirt as per IP 54.
Long operating period with lead-acid battery
- Long service life with battery capacities up to 200 Ah.
- Built-in battery charger (optional) for straightforward charging at any standard 230-V socket (also available with rapid charging function for charging within a shift).
Fully informed at all times
- Battery charge status, number of operating hours and event messages.
- Choice of 3 travel programs.
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code transponder card (optional).
- CanDis: Discharge indicator and hour meter.
- CanCode: Access control via PIN.
- Load guard.
- Connection option e.g. for terminal, scanner or printer.
- Particularly robust metal battery lid for heavy-duty applications.
- Cold store version.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|EJC 110||1000 kg||4700 mm||6 km/h||1822 mm||24 V|
|EJC 112||1200 kg||4700 mm||6 km/h||1822 mm||24 V|