- Maximum performance when moving on ramps
- Ergonomic workstation
- Small turning radius
- Optimum corrosion protection
- High energy efficiency
The EZS 7280 sit-on tow tractor is ideal for transporting heavy loads across the airport apron or the premises of industrial companies. With its maximum pulling performance of 28 t, combined with the strong torque and good braking, it transports loads easily and safely. Its particular strength is the transport of heavy loads on ramps. Stopping and starting on the ramp is always problem free thanks to the automatic parking brake and hill start assistant.
Thanks to the compact dimensions and the large steering lock of the front wheels, even the narrowest spaces on the site can safely be mastered. The 2x10 kW individually controlled drive motors are not only key for drive capacity, they also support the manoeuvrability of the truck, especially at low speeds.
The tow tractor is particularly robust for frequent outdoor use. The cathodic-dip coating of the base frame also protects the truck against the most adverse weather conditions.
Various driver cabs are available for the operator in such situations, with optional folding or sliding door, maximising protection throughout the working day.
An automotive-style pedal configuration and an adjustable steering wheel position enable every operator to move the EZS 7280 safely within a very short time.
Batteries with a maximum capacity of up to 930 Ah deliver sufficient energy for all tasks. Thanks to its rapid and boost charging capability, the need for a battery replacement can be completely avoided with a 500 Ah lithium-ion battery.
Safety in every driving situation
- Reduction of travel speed when cornering due to curveCONTROL.
- Generously designed cab with optimum all-round view.
- Automatic parking brake with roll-back protection: When the truck comes to a halt, the tow tractor and trailer are automatically secured.
- No roll-back when starting on the ramp thanks to the hill-start assistant.
- Reliable starting on any surface thanks to anti-skid control (ASC).
Robust design for any situation
- Up to 20-mm thick steel frame.
- Cathodic-dip coating of base frame for effective corrosion protection.
- Robust front apron with high corners, an equally robust centre front as well as recessed windscreen.
- Low entry step with level foot-well.
- Automotive-style pedal configuration.
- The speed control system relieves the strain on the operator over long distances (optional).
- Easy steering wheel adjustment for operators of different heights.
- The coupling is visible from the operator's seat and is easily accessible.
- Operator-oriented storage concept for intuitive operation.
- The heating ensures a pleasant interior temperature. Its optimised outlet vents prevent fogging of the windows.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
- Different coupling variants.
- LED front lights.
- SE tyres.
- Strobe lights and beacons.
- Protective screen for front and rear lights.
- Holder for radio data components.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.