- Resistant to acids and salt
- Grease nipples on all moving components
- Electric lift (AMX I15e)
- Electrically polished surfaces
- Robust and reliable
AMX I15/ I15p/ I15e/ I15ep
The Inox versions of the AMX I15/I15e scissor lift pedestrian pallet trucks are ideal for transporting goods in areas where absolute hygiene is required. The advantages of the stainless steel range come to the fore in damp and harsh environments.
Different equipment variants allow individual adaptation to the specific requirement.
Our decades of experience in stainless steel hand pallet trucks are reflected today by our completely reliable and robust trucks.
In meat or fish processing, the chemical or pharmaceuticals sectors, scissor lift pedestrian pallet trucks offer the right solution.
- Smooth controls for both left and right-handed operators.
- Special lowering valve for sensitive, controlled load lowering.
- Short front end dimension (340 mm) ensures safe operation even in confined spaces.
- Improved stability combined with floor protection thanks to standard tandem load rollers.
- The enclosed fork tips ensure that no dirt sprays up from the fork rollers onto the load during travel.
- Freely accessible or fully enclosed cavities allow for effective cleaning with no hiding places for bacteria.
- Grease nipples on critical moving parts.
- Food grade lubricant (class H1 and H2).
Effortless lifting and lowering
- Option of manual hydraulic (AMX I15) or electro-hydraulic (AMX I15e) with 1.2 kW lift motor.
- Integrated pump unit with reservoir.
- Sensitive lowering with hand lever. The lowering valve is incorporated in the pump unit. The hydraulic system is protected against overloading by a pressure relief valve.
Maintenance-free battery and built-in charger (AMX I15e)
- Built-in electronically controlled battery charger.
- Charging possible at any 230-V mains socket.
- Maintenance-free 65 Ah battery.