- Multi-pallet transportation (of up to 3 pallets)
- Ergonomic operator position layout
- 180°/360° steering
- High travel speeds and 3-phase AC technology
- 3-phase AC technology (48 V) for high torque and dynamic movement
ESE 420/ 430
The ESE 420/430 electric sideways-seated pallet trucks are ideal for multi-pallet transport over long distances. Their 48-volt 3-phase AC motors ensure smooth starts, powerful acceleration and high maximum speeds. They thus provide the perfect basis for high throughput rates.
This high performance level is extremely easy to achieve and with high levels of safety: The travel speed, brakes and deadman switch are all controlled by easily reached pedals. The lift functions are operated using the soloPILOT control lever, which is readily to hand.
The optional height-adjustable footplate and the adjustable steering wheel ensure comfortable seating positions for all operators. The steering can be switched between 180° and 360°. The 360° steering mode facilitates manoeuvring by allowing “seamless changes of direction with only a few turns of the steering wheel”. The changeover between forward and reverse can also be performed simply by pressing a button.
The large display offers a quick overview of the steering setting, battery status and the available travel programs.
With battery capacities of up to 620 Ah and a robust design, the ESE 420/430 are the ideal trucks for intensive applications.
Greater efficiency with three-phase AC technology
- Powerful acceleration.
- No carbon brushes and a maintenance-free drive motor ensure a high degree of operational availability.
- 2-year warranty on the drive motor.
- Adjustable seat (seating position / body weight) for all operators.
- Footplate with adjustable rake (optional).
- Important controls within easy reach.
- Generous space.
- 180°/360° three-phase AC steering with optimised steering wheel position.
- Steering wheel adjustment.
Easy operation with soloPILOT
- All controls are within the operator's field of vision and a single function is clearly assigned to each one.
- Precision operation is made possible by the sensitive activation of all functions.
- Comfortable armrest.
Easy-to-read operator display
- Display of direction of travel and wheel position.
- Steering setting.
- Battery status with residual time display.
- Elapsed distance.
- 3 adjustable travel programs for individual adjustment to any requirements.
- Operating hours and time of day.
Robustly built for intensive applications
- Robust frame for continuous use at full rated load.
- Torsion-resistant forks manufactured with strong reinforced steel available in a wide variety of versions.
Lower maintenance costs
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor without carbon brushes.
- Easy to service with outstanding accessibility to all components.
|ESE 420||2000 kg||115 mm||14 km/h||3625 mm||48 V|
|ESE 430||3000 kg||115 mm||14 km/h||3625 mm||48 V|