- Truck width of 930 mm
- High speed and acceleration values
- Ergonomic seating position
- Multifunctional lever for effortless operation
- 3-phase AC technology for dynamic movement
ESC 316/ 316z
Our ESC 316(z) electric sideways seated stackers are ideally suited for longer transport distances during stacking and retrieval.
With a width of 930 mm, and as a true sideways seated truck, the ESC 316 offers its operator maximum comfort. The comfortable sideways seating position provides excellent visibility. This is a great advantage, especially where frequent changes of direction are required. The individual height adjustment of the foot-well provides a relaxed work environment for operators of different heights.
Other advantages include:
- Powerful, innovative 2.8 kW 3-phase drive motor for high acceleration and performance.
- High residual capacities and powerful lift motor.
- Extremely durable frame for exceptionally high operational demands.
- Display showing steering position and travel program selection (optional).
- Electric steering for easy manoeuvring with a few turns of the steering wheel.
- Low operating costs due to excellent energy management.
Thanks to its initial lift, the ESC 316z is also able to cope effortlessly with uneven floors. All drive and lift functions are performed using the multifunctional lever within easy reach.
In addition, there are the advantages of the sturdy design. Frame and load sections are designed for rated speeds up to 1600 kg.
930 mm truck width for comfortable legroom.
Comfortable seat with adjustment for body weight.
Padded knee area.
Grab handle for safe entry (also serves as the mounting point for storage or for a radio data terminal).
Easy operation and excellent all-round visibility
- Operation of all drive and lift functions by multifunctional lever within easy reach.
- Proportional hydraulics for precise load positioning.
- Smooth electric steering.
- Protected seating position within the enclosed truck profile.
- Excellent all-round visibility with no obstructive struts; good view through the mast and overhead guard.
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- 2-year warranty on the drive motor.
Comfortable and safe operation
- Roll-back protection on gradients with automatically activated brake.
- Constant travel speed on gradients/descents.
- Energy recovery with regenerative braking.
- Particularly smooth stepless operation.
Versatile utilisation and excellent manoeuvrability
- As a variant with additional lift, the ESC 316z can lift the support arms independently of the forks, thereby effortlessly overcoming uneven floors.
- Short working aisle width and well protected operator position for optimum operation in narrow working aisles.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
- Powerful battery with 3 PzS 465 Ah.
- Lateral battery exchange on rollers.
- Easy access to the controller and electronics.
- Side opening to the drive compartment.
- Robust, enclosed frame.
- Various storage options.
- Heated seat.
- Load guard.
- Display (travel direction, steering setting, battery status, operating hours, time of day, travel programs).
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|ESC 316||1600 kg||6200 kg||9,1 km/h||2125 mm||24 V|
|ESC 316z||1600 kg||6200 kg||9,1 km/h||2155 mm||24 V|