- Truck width of just 820 mm
- Narrow aisle width
- Ergonomic seating position
- Three-phase AC technology
ESC 214/ 214z/ 216/ 216z
The ESC 214/216 electric sideways-seated stackers are ideal for longer transport distances during stacking and retrieval. With a width of just 820 mm and a short working aisle width, the ESC shows particular strength in applications where space is limited and in block storage warehouses.
The comfortable sideways seating position provides the operator with excellent visibility. This is a great advantage, especially where frequent changes of direction are required. The individual height adjustment of the foot-well provides a relaxed work environment for operators of different heights.
Other advantages include:
- Powerful, innovative 2.8 kW 3-phase drive motor for high acceleration and performance.
- High residual capacities and powerful lift motor.
- Extremely durable frame for exceptionally high operational demands.
- Display showing steering position and travel program selection (optional).
- Electric steering for easy manoeuvring with a few turns of the steering wheel.
- Low operating costs due to excellent energy management.
Thanks to its initial lift, the ESC 214z/216z is also able to cope effortlessly with uneven floors. All drive and lift functions are performed using the multifunctional lever within easy reach. Thanks to the compact design and excellent ergonomics, the ESC is the ideal stacker for working in restricted spaces.
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- 2-year warranty on the drive motor.
- Comfortable seat with adjustment for body weight.
- Padded armrest.
- Padded knee area.
- Grab handle for safe entry (also serves as the mounting point for storage or for a radio data terminal).
Comfortable and safe operation
- Roll-back protection on gradients with automatically activated brake.
- Constant travel speed on gradients/descents.
- Energy recovery with regenerative braking.
- Particularly smooth stepless operation.
Easy operation and excellent all-round visibility
- Operation of all drive and lift functions by multifunctional lever within easy reach.
- Proportional hydraulics for precise load positioning.
- Smooth electric steering.
- Protected seating position within the enclosed truck profile.
- Excellent all-round visibility with no obstructive struts; good view through the mast and overhead guard.
Narrow truck with high manoeuvrability
- With a truck width of only 820 mm, the ESC is ideal for use in narrow aisles and block storage warehouses.
- Short working aisle width and well protected operator position for optimum operation in narrow working aisles.
Robustness and ease of servicing
- Easy access to the controller and electronics.
- Side opening to the drive compartment.
- Robust, enclosed frame.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
- Powerful battery with 3 PzS 465 Ah.
- Lateral battery exchange on rollers.
- Various storage options.
- Heated seat.
- Load guard.
- Display (travel direction, steering setting, battery status, operating hours, time of day, travel programs).
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|ESC 214||1400 kg||5350 mm||9,1 km/h||2125 mm||24 V|
|ESC 216||1600 kg||5350 mm||9,1 km/h||2125 mm||24 V|
|ESC 214z||1400 kg||5350 mm||9,1 km/h||2140 mm||24 V|
|ESC 216z||1600 kg||5350 mm||9,1 km/h||2140 mm||24 V|