- The shortest universal stacker of its class in the world (EMD 115i)
- Optimum driving characteristics with ProTracLink
- Exact load positioning
- On-board charger for easy charging
EMD 115i/ 118
Due to their short front-end length combined with an integrated support arm lift, the EMD 115i/118 electric pedestrian controlled trucks offer a wide array of options for almost any application.
The EMD 118 enables problem-free lifting of picked goods weighing up to 800 kg to a comfortable reach height, as well as light stacking operations up to 1520 mm. With its very short front-end length of just 628 mm, the EMD 118 is not just versatile and compact, but also ideal for use in shops, in very tight storage areas or on an HGV.
The EMD 115i impresses with its advanced lithium-ion technology in the form of a battery case weighing just 17 kg. In addition to rapid and boost charging, the truck's principal advantage is its noticeably smaller battery compartment. In combination with the front end (l2) this helps to reduce the overall weight of the fork lift truck considerably. The fork lift truck can be used in the narrowest of spaces and in weight-sensitive areas and is ideally suited to conventional applications and use on HGVs. With a front-end length of just 558 mm, the EMD 115i is the shortest universal stacker of its class in the world.
A second truck model with shorter mast (ergonomic lift) also provides the ideal conditions for comfortable order picking up to a height of 690 mm (with support arm lift: 812 mm) and goods transport with low intensity. If noise is a problem, the EMD offers a silentDRIVE option to allow use to continue in noise-sensitive areas or at times when noise needs to be kept to a minimum.
EMD pedestrian controlled trucks are flexible universal trucks for load transport over short distances and light-duty stacking tasks. In addition to short front-end lengths and a compact design, the truck is characterised by ease of handling and a wide range of ergonomic benefits.
- Ideal in pallet truck applications over short transport distances with loads up to 2000 kg.
- Efficient as a double-deck truck for transporting two Euro pallets stacked on top of each other (support arm lift 1000 kg/mast lift 800 kg).
- Can be used as a stacker truck for light stacking tasks up to a height of 1520 mm.
Working safety in very confined spaces
- Unobtrusive and reliable handling in shops with public traffic, thanks to very short front-end length and narrow aisle width.
- Optimum mast design with integrated viewing window and special shape of the battery lid for optimum view of the load.
- Low service weight for use in a delivery truck, on intermediate floors or in a lift.
Optimum pallet handling
- Precise and gentle lifting of the load by speed-controlled hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics (optional).
- Long safety tiller provides sufficient distance between operator and truck.
- Optimum view of the fork tips, even for short operators.
Fully informed at all times
- Battery charge status, number of operating hours and event messages.
- Choice of 3 travel programs.
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
All-round worry-free performance thanks to lithium-ion technology
- Usage times of up to three hours with 40-Ah battery box (EMD 115i).
- Boost charging: The battery can be charged to 50% with just 30 minutes of boost charging, while a full charge is achieved after 80 minutes.
- No battery exchange required.
- Dielectric strength ensures full performance at all times.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Easy charging at any 230 V mains socket thanks to built-in charger.
- Tandem load rollers.
- Silent load rollers.
- Load guard.
- Cold store version.
- silentDRIVE for quiet operation.
|EMD 115i||1500 kg||1520 mm||6 km/h||1748 mm||24 V|
|EMD 118||1800 kg||1520 mm||6 km/h||1818 mm||24 V|