- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Crawl speed with tiller vertical
- Excellent ergonomics
- Built-in charger
EMC 110/ B10
Our EMC 110 / EMC B10 electric pedestrian controlled trucks combine performance capability, user friendliness and safety for the operator, all in one truck. They offer a variety of features for almost every application, such as the sorting of goods in racking or feeding them onto a machine. Palletised goods are simply raised to the required picking height. Then they can be deposited into the racking or removed from the pallet without placing stress on the operator’s back.
Ergonomic and engineering advantages make the EMC especially easy to operate: The long tiller provides the operator with low operating forces and a high safety factor. The sensitive 2-stage lowering function (optional) ensures gentle depositing of particularly delicate materials on the racking or floor.
All drive and lift functions are easily accessible from the multifunctional tiller arm without having to reach around. The crawl speed button allows the truck to operate even in very confined spaces with the tiller upright.
The EMC even excels with respect to energy supply: The maintenance-free 70-Ah block batteries can be recharged simply by connecting the integrated charger to any 230-V mains socket. The battery discharge indicator continually displays the charge status of the battery.
The innovative 3-phase AC drive motor gives outstanding performance in this truck class and creates ideal conditions for efficient, productive work.
The EMC B10 is also capable of lifting closed pallets and can also be fitted with an ISO fork carriage. A wide selection of attachments can be mounted on the fork carriage, further expanding the already broad range of applications.
Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
- Precise and gentle depositing of loads into the racking system or on the floor – the lowering speed is electro-hydraulically and precisely controlled (in 2 stages) via a button on the tiller arm (optional).
- High lifting speed increases productivity.
- Automatic adjustment of the lift height with “intelligent” lift positioning (optional).
Working in very confined spaces
- Extremely short front-end length and low truck weight allow for use in extremely confined spaces, in the lift and on mezzanines.
- Pressing the crawl speed button enables the EMC to be manoeuvred safely, even with the tiller upright.
- Colour coding for intuitive operation and buttons with wear-resistant icons.
- Grip position optimally adapted to the operator's hand posture.
- Rocker switch for consistent operation in all tiller positions.
- Horn button positioned in the centre of the tiller for ease of access.
- Also used as a lift platform for reducing stress on the operator's back when loading.
Wide track version EMC B10
- Ideal for lifting closed pallets.
- Use of attachments (e. g. cranehooks or barrel turners) with ISO fork carriage (optional).
Reduced maintenance costs
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor.
- One-piece front cover provides quick access to all components.
Long operating times
- Maintenance-free 24-V / 70-Ah block batteries in gel technology.
- Integrated 230-V / 10-A charger for easy charging at any 230-V mains socket.
- Built-in 110-V charger (optional).
- Tandem load rollers.
- 2-inch truck display incl. discharge indicator and hour meter.
- EasyAccess PIN code activation (instead of key switch) and automatic shut-off function.
- EasyAccess transponder for fast access with transponder card.
- ISO fork carriage with forged forks.
|Model||Maximum Load Capacity||Maximum Lift (h3)||Travel Speed||Overall Length||Battery Voltage|
|EMC 110||1000 kg||1540 mm||5 km/h||1685 mm||2x12 V|
|EMC B10||1000 kg||1540 mm||5 km/h||1685 mm||2x12 V|