- Pedestrian controlled counterbalance truck
- Powerful 3-phase AC drive motor
- Electric steering
EJG 212/ 214/ 216
The EJG is a pedestrian controlled counterbalance truck which can be used wherever support arm stacker trucks cannot operate (e.g. lifting perimeter based pallets directly from the floor, special load sizes, racking with collision protection). With an overall width of 910 mm and a high degree of manoeuvrability, it can also be operated with ease in confined warehouse areas. Above all, the EJG 212 offers a very short front chassis length.
The EJG in pedestrian mode can be operated without a driver certificate and is therefore suitable for applications where personnel change frequently. As a universal truck, the EJG offers a number of advantages:
- Gentle depositing of the load on the floor or in the racking with proportional hydraulics.
- Minimum noise during lifting.
- Electric tiller steering means greatly reduced steering force for fatigue-free steering.
- Extremely sturdy frame and load section.
- High ground clearance and large load wheels for comfortable travel on uneven ground.
The EJG draws its energy from batteries with capacities of up to 375 Ah. Battery compartments for lateral battery exchange are available for multi-shift operations (optional). A built-in charger (optional) ensures comfortable and reliable charging at any standard 230-V mains socket.
- The cantilever design, with no interference from support arms, also allows the transport of sideways pallets or special load carriers.
- The generous ground clearance with 200 mm load wheels also allows the truck to travel over uneven ground and low thresholds.
- The short overall length makes manoeuvring easier in confined areas.
Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
- Precise, sensitive load lifting by speed controlled and noise-reduced hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Automatic reduction in speed with raised load.
- A clear colour coding system and buttons with abrasion-resistant symbols make for intuitive operation.
- 8-mm steel frame.
- Closed frame.
- Robust mast with high residual capacities.
Intelligent control and drive technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- Maintenance-free drive motor.
- 3 EPzS 375 Ah.
- Side battery exchange (optional).
- Fork tilt.
- CanDis control instrument.
- CanCode access control.
- Cold store version.
- Load guard.
|EJG 212||1200 kg||5350 m||6 km/h||2630 mm||24 V|
|EJG 214||1400 kg||5350 m||6 km/h||2750 mm||24 V|
|EJG 216||1600 kg||5350 m||6 km/h||2870 mm||24 V|