- Pedestrian controlled counterbalance truck
- Compact and manoeuvrable
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC motor
- Sensitive lifting and lowering
The EJG is a pedestrian controlled counterbalance truck which can be used wherever support arm stacker trucks cannot operate (e.g. lifting perimeter based pallets directly from the floor, special load sizes, racking with collision protection). With an overall width of just 910 mm and a high degree of manoeuvrability, the truck can also be operated with ease in confined warehouse areas.
The EJG in pedestrian mode can be operated without a driver certificate and is therefore suitable for applications where personnel change frequently. Ideal for beverage markets or for production.
A flexible fork lift truck, the EJG offers many advantages:
- Extremely sturdy frame and load section.
- High ground clearance and large load wheels for comfortable travel on uneven ground.
- Sensitive lifting and lowering.
- Excellent energy management.
It also offers ergonomic advantages. The low mounted, long tiller ensures a safe distance from the chassis for the operator. The crawl button assists in extremely confined areas. It allows the truck to travel at an automatically reduced speed with the tiller upright.
The EJG draws its energy from batteries with capacities of up to 375 Ah.
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Intuitive, and fast to change direction of travel.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- 2-year warranty on the drive motor.
- The counterbalance design with no interference from support arms, also allows the transport of transverse pallets or special loads.
- The generous ground clearance with 200 mm load wheels also allows the truck to travel over uneven ground and low thresholds.
- The short overall length makes manoeuvring easier in confined areas.
- Precise and gentle lifting of the load by speed-controlled hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- A clear colour coding system and buttons with abrasion-resistant symbols make for intuitive operation.
- Grip angle to suit the hand position of the operator.
- Mechanical steering with low mounted long tiller.
Fully informed at all times
- Combined battery discharge indicator (3-colour LCD) with lift cut-off and charge status indicator (for on-board charger).
- Can-Dis information display (optional) with additional hour meter and error code logging.
- Activation of truck via PIN code and selection of 3 travel programs via CanCode (optional).
- Adjustable travel parameters via CanDis and CanCode (optional).
Reduced maintenance costs
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor without carbon brushes.
- Easy access to all components.
- For example, solid protection against dust and humidity through IP 54 enclosure of the control system and connectors.
- 3 PzS 375 Ah.
- 3 PzS 300 Ah.
|EJG 106||600 kg||4705 mm||5,2 km/h||2400 mm||24 V|
|EJG 108||800 kg||4705 mm||5,2 km/h||2530 mm||24 V|
|EJG 110||1000 kg||4705 mm||5,2 km/h||2660 mm||24 V|
|EJG 112||1200 kg||4705 mm||5,2 km/h||2790 mm||24 V|