- 3-phase AC drive motor
- Crawl speed button for full manoeuvrability with tiller upright
- Optimum driving characteristics with ProTracLink
- Exact load positioning
- Multifunctional tiller arm for intuitive operation
The EJD 220 is a multi-talented truck when it comes to the handling of loads. It combines the features of a pedestrian pallet truck and stacker in one truck: From loading and unloading HGVs to the transporting and stacking of pallets (max. 2560 mm lift height), it really is a convincingly flexible truck.
Its greatest advantage: As a double-deck stacker, it is able to lift 2 Euro pallets at the same time. All operations can therefore be performed twice as quickly in comparison with a conventional low lift/stacker truck. The EJD can carry 2000 kg when used as a low lift pallet truck, 1000 kg with the forks raised or 2 x 1000 kg in double-deck operation.
The EJD is an extremely powerful and reliable truck: The robust 8-mm frame, the powerful 1.6-kW drive with the latest 3-phase AC technology, batteries up to 375 Ah and lateral exchange, as well as the rigid mast ensure extremely efficient operation in even the most demanding environments.
The patented ProTracLink support wheel system with hydraulic locking ensures the necessary stability and safe travel. The lifting support arms also contribute to safe travel, for instance on thresholds, ramps and uneven floors. They increase the floor clearance, thereby ensuring simple and safe crossing.
And if space becomes too cramped on HGVs or in narrow aisles, the crawl speed button facilitates safe travel with the tiller in the upright position. At the touch of a button, the brake is released and activation of the travel switch automatically reduces the speed of travel significantly.
Intelligent control and drive technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Maintenance-free drive motor with no carbon brushes.
- Drive motor and controller perfectly matched thanks to in-house production.
Solutions to ensure comfortable working
- Precise and gentle lifting of the load by speed-controlled hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Long safety tiller provides sufficient distance between operator and truck.
- Crawl speed button for travelling in restricted spaces with tiller in upright position.
Optimum cornering and stable handling
Work in comfort
- Robust mast: Maximum load for support arm lift 2000 kg, for mast lift 1000 kg.
- Outstanding view of the forks over profiled battery cover.
- A support arm stop ensures consistently precise positioning of 2 pallets on the forks.
- High-performance lift motor copes easily with very heavy loads.
- Large detachable storage compartment and clip pad for storage.
Fully informed at all times
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
- The 2-inch display provides information on the battery discharge status, number of operating hours, travel speed as well as error codes and offers the option of selecting from three travel programs via softkey (optional).
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
- Lateral battery exchange option for rapid replacement in a multi-shift environment.
- Built-in charger (24 V/30 A for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries) for easy charging at any mains socket (optional).
- Cold store version.
- Load guard.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.