- Powerful and efficient with 3-phase AC drive motor
- Extremely manoeuvrable due to compact design
- Maintenance-free gel battery and integrated charger
- Two mast heights available (1.540 mm and 1.900 mm)
EJC M10 E
The EJC M10 E was specially developed for the internal transfer of lightweight goods. The 0.6-kW drive motor supports the transport of pallets and goods weighing up to 1,000 kg over short distances.
The mono mast, which is available in heights of 1540 mm and 1900 mm, makes the EJC M10 E ideal for occasional picking as well as the stacking of pallets. Advantageous for this is the low frame height of the EJC M10 E which ensures that even shorter operators have optimum visibility of the fork tips. Its compact design and the short front-end length (l2) of just 465 mm also guarantee maximum manoeuvrability.
Thanks to the maintenance-free, powerful 3-phase AC motor, energy consumption is reduced and the best conditions are provided for rapid and cost-efficient goods throughput.
A gel battery used in conjunction with a built-in charger allows for flexible operation, without having to fill up the battery with water.
Innovative drive and control technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Rapid directional change without delay.
- No carbon brushes - maintenance-free drive motor.
- Intelligent automatic shut-off: After 30 minutes without use, the truck automatically shuts off.
- Energy recovery due to regenerative braking when decelerating.
Compact design and ideal view
- High manoeuvrability due to short chassis length.
- Optimum visibility of the fork tips at any height thanks to low frame height and optimised visibility through mast.
- Important instruments such as battery discharge indicator, hourmeter, emergency disconnect and key are centrally located on the truck.
- Sufficient storage space even with slender design.
- Reduced force required while steering due to low-mounted tiller.
- Dual-sided operation of tiller handle for ergonomic and safe use.
- Reduced risk of foot injuries due to low ground clearance of only 30 mm.
- Additional protection due to completely closed frame and optimised visibility on the mast.