- Powerful, maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Maintenance-free gel battery and built-in charger
- Two mast heights available (1540 mm and 1900 mm)
EJC M10 E / M10b E
The EJC M10 E/M10b E has been specially developed for the internal transfer of lightweight goods. The 0.6 kW drive motor is ideal for the transport of pallets and goods weighing up to 1,000 kg over short distances.
The mono mast, which is available in heights of 1540 mm and 1900 mm, makes the EJC M10 E/M10b E ideal for occasional picking as well as the stacking of pallets. The low frame height of the EJC M10 E/M10b E ensures that even shorter operators have optimum visibility of the fork tips. Its compact design and the short front-end length (l2) of just 465 mm also guarantee maximum manoeuvrability. The crawl speed button allows the truck to operate even in very confined spaces with the tiller upright.
The energy consumption is significantly reduced by the maintenance-free and powerful three-phase AC technology. This offers optimum conditions for fast and cost-effective goods throughput.
A gel battery used in conjunction with a built-in charger allows for flexible operation, without having to fill up the battery with water.
The ISO fork carriage also makes the EJC M10b E suitable for lifting closed pallets. The support arms can be adjusted to three widths (b2) 1042/1212/1412 mm with the aid of adapters.
Innovative drive and control technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Rapid direction change.
- Maintenance-free drive motor.
- Reduced force required while steering due to low-mounted tiller.
- Dual-sided operation of tiller handle for ergonomic and safe use.
Compact design and ideal view
- Extremely versatile thanks to short front end length.
- Optimum view of the fork tips at any height due to low frame height and optimised visibility through the mast.
- Central arrangement of all important control features such as the battery discharge indicator, the hour meter, emergency disconnect and key.
- Sufficient storage space even with slim design.
- Automatic switch-off by intelligent automatic shut-off after 30 minutes without use.
- Energy recovery due to regenerative braking when decelerating.
- The low ground clearance of 30 mm helps to reduce the risk of foot injuries.
- Additional protection due to completely closed frame and optimised visibility on the mast.
- Safe working even in confined spaces thanks to the upright tiller and crawl speed button.
EJC M10b E wide tread version
- Ideal for lifting closed pallets.
- Width between support arms (b4) adjustable with two adapters: 882 mm/1052 mm/1252 mm.
- Use of attachments with FEM/ISO fork carriage possible.