- Additional support arm lift
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Sensitive lifting
The EJC 112z is a Series 1 stacker truck with additional support arm lift for increased ground clearance and improved versatility in use. It is used in situations where loads of up to 1.2 t need to be stacked and retrieved at heights of up to 4700 mm or where goods with a weight of up to 2.0 t are transported. With a narrow aisle width, the EJC is extremely light and safe to manoeuvre even in restricted areas.
With the auxiliary lift as a second lift mechanism, the supports arms can be raised independently of the forks. This allows the EJC 112z to cope effortlessly with uneven floors, ramps, thresholds and loading bridges. The support arm and mast lift operate independently of each other. This enables double-deck transport of 2 pallets at the same time (optional).
Loads can be precisely lifted and gently lowered with the standard proportional hydraulic system. Gentle stacking of large loads is made possible by the controlled lift motor and the handy buttons on the tiller arm.
The energy required by the EJC 112z is provided either by conventional batteries with max. 200 Ah capacity or alternatively by a lithium-ion battery with a 110 Ah capacity. An integrated and moisture/dust-resistant battery charger (optional) allows simple recharging of the battery at any 230 V socket. This is particularly advantageous for rapid and boosting charges of lithium-ion batteries.
Due to the auxiliary lift and its compact dimensions, the EJC 112z offers the perfect conditions for fast and efficient goods throughput.
Versatile with support arm lift
- Lifting of support arms and battery compartment to a height of 122 mm.
- Easily overcomes floor unevenness, ramps, crossing plates, thresholds and loading bridges.
- Efficient transport of goods
- Capacity of the support arm lift: 2.0 t.
- Optional loading of 2 pallets one over the other (mast lift max. 600 kg / total load max. 2000 kg).
Manoeuvrable and compact
- Compact dimensions and narrow aisle width.
- Safe working, even with raised tiller and crawl speed activated.
Everything at a glance
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
- The 2-inch display provides information on the battery discharge status, number of operating hours, travel speed as well as error codes and offers the option of selecting from three travel programs via softkey (optional).
Long operating time
- Long service life with battery capacities up to 200 Ah.
- Built-in battery charger (optional) for straightforward charging at any standard 230-V socket (also available with rapid charging function for charging within a shift).
Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
- Precise, sensitive load lifting by speed controlled and noise-reduced hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Additional reduction of travel speed from lift heights of approx. 1.8 m.
- Rounded and enclosed truck geometry.
- Four-wheel concept for maximum stability.
- Long safety tiller provides sufficient distance between operator and truck.
Practical storage compartments
- Paper compartment in the front panel.
- Storage compartments in the dashboard panel.
- Clip pad on the battery panel.
- Reduction of fork wear (optional) with slow travel and lowered forks.
- Service access ports on front apron.
- Support wheel with bayonet mechanism enables wheels to be changed with the truck only slightly raised.
- Load guard.
- Built-in charger.
- Cold store version.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.