- Automatic, reliable and safe
- Optimised transport routes
- Utilisation of existing routes
- Short payback period
- High capacity
- Project-specific adjustment due to range of equipment options
The ERE 225a is an Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) based on our standard series truck. It combines advanced engineering with precision navigation technology and safety components. This ensures the highest possible level of reliability and safety.
The ERE 225a can be used in mixed operations mode with manual trucks and pedestrians. Whether to be integrated into existing factory structures or a new build – the ERE 225a is the perfect choice for increasing the efficiency of your transport processes. The high capacity combined with the variable fork lengths enables the ERE 225a to be used for the transport of multiple pallets at floor level.
No floor work is required for the navigation of our AGV. Navigation is carried out by means of the Jungheinrich warehouseNAVIGATION. To navigate the warehouse, reflectors are attached to suitable objects along the travel route such as racking, columns and walls or natural landmarks.
The AGV can easily be integrated into the existing IT and software landscape. Our award-winning Jungheinrich Logistics Interface facilitates a smooth connection to any host system, such as the Jungheinrich WMS or other available WMS/ERP systems. However, the AGV system in the form of the ERE 225a can also be used as a stand-alone system, i.e. as an autonomous system without a host connection.
The modular system structure makes it possible to represent individual customer processes as well as reacting flexibly and quickly to process changes. This creates a solid basis for the use of the AGV system according to your specific requirements.
Established standard truck used as basis
In addition to the reliability and efficiency, the ERE 225a also possesses other advantages of the standard truck:
- Three-phase AC drive technology.
- High capacity (up to 2,500 kg).
- Sturdy design.
- Variable fork length.
Easy integration into existing systems
Everything at a glance – with the AGV control panel
- Quick overview of the status of the AGV system.
- Prioritised orders can be entered and processed in the corresponding order.
- Depending on the project-specific requirements, individual customer functions can be specially implemented and activated for the respective system.
If necessary, different navigation types can be used as hybrid navigation for the ERE 225a, as with the other AGV models. These are designed and specified according to project and environment.
Single and multi-pallet transport
Numerous additional system enhancements
- Charging contact plates on the AGV for automatic battery charging.
- Floor spot.
- Barcode scanner.
- Personal protection system in load direction (on request).
- Obstacle detection scanner.
- Fork tip sensors to detect faulty pallets.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.