As part of InSite, a member of our Customer Service team will conduct a complimentary site survey at your premises. Once complete, we will provide you with tailored recommendations on potential ways to enhance the safety and efficiency of your warehouse operations.
An InSite warehouse survey helps you to:
Optimise your fleet’s operating environment.
- LED truck lighting
- Collision protection systems
- Battery inspection stations
Identify and understand any operational challenges.
- Restrict user access to your fleet
- Reduce the level of damage to goods & machinery
- Improvements to energy management to increase battery capacity and life
Understand the legal requirements associated with the efficient and safe operation of forklift trucks.
- Ensure your trucks comply with PUWER and LOLER legislation
- Is your equipment being operated by correctly trained operatives
- Have your managers received the correct training to supervise operators of material handling equipment?
Analyse your maintenance schedule to maximise the uptime of your forklift fleet.
- Is the correct service schedule being followed to maximise uptime of your fleet
- Are all trucks operating within the correct annual usage per annum
- Are the batteries being regularly topped up and maintained to ensure longevity
Find out more about InSite:
Safety solutions for your warehouse
A warehouse is not a playground. But it should be just as safe.
High availability – Low risk
We tailor our full-service offer to your needs and offer you complete safety with regard to your investment using fixed costs.
Action before reaction
Regular care and maintenance maximises the availability of your trucks. Our service offers planning reliability using individual maintenance intervals.