- Powerful, maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Outstanding driving and cornering stability
- Maintenance-free gel battery and built-in charger
EJE M13/ M15
EJE M13 and EJE M15 were specially developed for the internal transfer of lightweight goods. The 0.6 kW drive motor is ideal for transporting pallets and goods weighing up to 1500 kg over short distances. EJE M13 and EJE M15 are therefore perfect for use in small and medium-sized operations with occasional goods transport requirements.
The energy consumption is enormously reduced by the maintenance-free and powerful three-phase AC technology. This offers the best conditions for fast and cost-effective goods throughput.
This gives the EJE M13 and the EJE M15 their advantages, particularly in confined spaces: Maximum manoeuvrability and optimum view of the forks are guaranteed by the compact design, the low front end length (l2) of just 435 mm and the low overall height.
In addition, 2 sprung and cushioned support wheels ensure safe and stable travel. Flexible use is guaranteed by the gel battery in conjunction with a built-in charger. The battery does not need to be topped up with water.
Innovative drive and control technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Rapid direction change.
- Maintenance-free drive motor.
- Intelligent automatic shut-off engages after 30 minutes without use.
- Energy recovery due to regenerative braking when decelerating.
- High manoeuvrability due to short front end length and low overall height.
- Central requirement for all important control instrumentation such as the battery discharge indicator, the hour meter, emergency disconnect and key.
- Sufficient storage space even with slender design.
- Reduced force required while steering due to low-mounted tiller.
- Dual-sided operation of tiller handle for ergonomic and safe use.
- Low ground clearance of just 35 mm.
- Fully closed frame, especially the lift cylinder.
|EJE M13||1300 kg||120 mm||5 km/h||1585 mm||24 V|
|EJE M15||1500 kg||120 mm||5 km/h||1585 mm||24 V|