Electric pallet stackers
Pedestrian stacker 1.2 - 1.6t
2500 - 6000 mm
1200 - 1600 kg
The efficient and versatile electric stackers ERC are particularly well suited for the economic transport of goods over medium distances as well as for stacking and retrieval operations on higher racking levels. Fitted with a foldable stand-on platform, an optional support am lift or as wide-tread version, they impress with great flexibility. Their increased ground clearance lets them safely travel over ramps or uneven grounds. On request, the additional support arm allows for double-deck transport of two pallets at once, adding to the efficiency of your goods turnover. As a wide-tread variant, the ERC can also handle closed and perimeter-based Euro pallets. The strong and particularly precise lift motor allows for very gentle lifting and lowering of cargo in heights up to 6 meters. Furthermore, the four-wheel concept and optional assistance systems such as the overload warning system operationCONTROL ensure safe and efficient operations.
Intelligent control and advanced drive technology
- A modern 3-phase AC drive motor for greater performance and simultaneously reduced operating costs.
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- Roll-back protection on gradients.
- Increased drive speed and acceleration thanks to drivePLUS (11 km/h instead of 9 km/h) and load-dependent driving behaviour
Flexible options for ride-on mode
- Model 1: Folding stand-on platform without side arms, travel speed 6 km/h.
- Model 2: Folding stand-on platform with side arms (optional), travel speed 7 km/h.
- Model 3: Folding stand-on platform with side arms and high drivePLUS speed (optional), travel speed 9 km/h.
Flexibility in pedestrian mode
- Stand-on platform and side arms can be folded in when used in confined spaces.
- Handling at a speed of 4.4 km/h.
Easy stacking and retrieval
- Intuitive control of all lifting and lowering functions with the multifunction tiller head.
- Precise and gentle lifting of the load by speed-controlled hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Four-wheel concept for high stability.
Comfortable and safe operation
Fatigue-free work due to electric tiller steering.
curveCONTROL automatically reduces the speed to a safe level when cornering.
The sprung stand-on platform effectively alleviates strain on the operator's spine.
Soft lined side arms (optional) ensure comfortable support when cornering.
The low platform height ensures easy entry and exit.
6-inch display (optional) used as central display and adjustment instrument offers the user control at a glance.
Standard display with battery charge status, number of operating hours and event messages.
Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
Versatile with support arm lift
Additional lift mechanism to raise the support arm lift independently of the forks.
Double-decker transport of 2 pallets simultaneously (optional).
- Laterally extended support arms and forks that can be lowered to the ground.
- For flexible handling of special goods, perimeter-based Euro pallets or closed pallets (UK, US).
Available with lithium-ion technology
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Saving costs due to longer service life and zero maintenance as compared to lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required, as there is no build-up of gas.
|ERC 212||1200 kg||6000 mm||11 km/h||2.046 mm||24 V|
|ERC 214||1400 kg||6000 mm||11 km/h||2.067 mm||24 V|
|ERC 216||1600 kg||6000 mm||11 km/h||2.067 mm||24 V|
|ERC 212z||1200 kg||6000 mm||11 km/h||2.060 mm||24 V|
|ERC 214z||1400 kg||6000 mm||11 km/h||2.081 mm||24 V|
|ERC 216z||1600 kg||6000 mm||11 km/h||2.081 mm||24 V|
|ERC 212b||1200 kg||6000 mm||11 km/h||2.046 mm||24 V|
|ERC 214b||1400 kg||6000 mm||11 km/h||2.067 mm||24 V|
|ERC 216b||1600 kg||6000 mm||11 km/h||2.067 mm||24 V|