- Powerful, maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Maintenance-free gel battery and built-in charger
- 4 mast versions available (2300 to 3300 mm)
EJC M10/ M13 ZT
The EJC M10 ZT/M13 ZT was specially developed for the internal transfer of lightweight goods. The 0.6 kW drive motor is ideal for the transport of pallets and goods weighing up to 1300 kg over short distances.
The duplex mast, which is available in 4 different heights from 2300 to 3300 mm, makes the EJC M10 ZT/M13 ZT ideal for occasional picking as well as the stacking of pallets. Advantageous for this is the low frame height which ensures that even shorter operators have optimum visibility of the fork tips.
Thanks to the maintenance-free, powerful 3-phase AC motor, energy consumption is reduced. This offers the best conditions for fast and cost-effective goods throughput.
The compact design of the EJC M10 ZT and its low front end length (l2) of just 535 mm also guarantee maximum manoeuvrability for use in confined spaces. A gel battery used in conjunction with a built-in charger allows for flexible operation, without having to fill up the battery with water.
The EJC M13 ZT draws its energy from the 160-Ah lead acid battery. A built-in charger allows easy charging of the battery at any standard socket.
Innovative drive and control technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Rapid direction change.
- Maintenance-free drive motor.
- Automatic switch-off by intelligent automatic shut-off after 30 minutes without use.
- Energy recovery due to regenerative braking when decelerating.
- Optimum view of the fork tips at any height due to low frame height and optimised visibility through the mast.
- Central arrangement of all important control instrumentation such as the battery discharge indicator, the hour meter, emergency disconnect and key.
- Sufficient storage space.
- Clip pad (EJC M13 ZT).
- Reduced force required while steering due to low-mounted tiller.
- Dual-sided operation of tiller handle for ergonomic and safe use.
- The low ground clearance of just 30 mm significantly reduces the risk of foot injuries.
- Additional protection due to completely closed frame and optimised visibility on the mast.
- Safe working even in confined spaces thanks to the upright tiller and depressed crawl speed button.
Batteries and charging technology
- EJC M10 ZT: Maintenance-free gel battery 24 V/105 Ah.
- EJC M13 ZT: Integrated 160-Ah battery ensures a long service life.
- Built-in charger for easy charging at any 230-V mains socket.
|EJC M10 ZT||1000 kg||3300 mm||5 km/h||1685 mm||24 V|
|EJC M13 ZT||1300 kg||3300 mm||5 km/h||1880 mm||24 V|