- Flexible automation based on the innovative technology of the Jungheinrich EKX
- Different operating modes
- Incremental automation
- Utilises the technical advantages of the proven basic truck
- Optimum stacking and retrieval performance
- Also for use in existing high-bay warehouses
- Negotiating bends
Flexibility despite automation! By changing between manual, semi-automatic or automatic mode, you are equipped for every application. Incremental automation of the warehouse functions is therefore possible.
The proven Jungheinrich EKX high-rack stacker is used as the basic truck for the automation, enabling you to benefit from the many technical advantages offered by this truck type. Innovative technology creates the basis for cost-effective operation, with the focus on optimum stacking and retrieval which is a prerequisite for automation.