- Maximum visibility
- Optimum energy efficiency
- Ergonomic workstation
- Improved operating comfort
- Adjustable operating concept
- Lateral battery exchange
EFG 213/ 215/ 216k/ 216/ 218k/ 218/ 220
Our Series 2 electric fork lift trucks with capacities of up to 2000 kg offer maximum manoeuvrability on level surfaces where space is at a premium. In addition, they combine optimum energy and cost efficiency with maximum performance. This is enabled by our PureEnergy technology concept.
PureEnergy reduces consumption while simultaneously significantly increasing throughput. We achieve this by using the most advanced 3-phase AC technology, in combination with the compact hydraulic unit as well as application-oriented work programs with variable travel/lift speeds. Measurements as per the VDI cycle document: At maximum throughput, our EFG Series 2 consumes up to 15 % less energy than comparable competitor models.
Our Series 2 electric fork lift trucks are ergonomically designed. For example, the operator position and the controls can be individually adjusted. This is made possible by the infinitely adjustable steering column and armrest as well as the single-point adaptation via 2 adjustable axes.
In addition, we have greatly simplified the battery exchange: 3 different battery exchange options make this easy for any user – even during three-shift operations. Our EFG Series 2 trucks offer the best visibility on the market thanks to a significantly expanded field of vision. We achieve this thanks to our compact mast, compact profile nesting, an optimised chain and hose guide as well as 2 viewing windows in the cross member.
Thanks to their robust design and future-oriented technology, our Series 2 electric fork lift trucks offer the best prerequisites for ergonomic working and cost-effective applications both indoors and outdoors.
- Advanced 3-phase AC technology.
- Compact controller.
- Compact hydraulic unit.
- Needs-oriented control of the hydraulics/motors.
- Easier steering thanks to a smaller steering wheel, lower steering forces and a reduction in steering wheel revolutions.
- More legroom and reduced steering noise due to elimination of hydraulic components in the foot-well.
- Height and tilt of the steering column can be adjusted to suit the operator.
- Integration of all main controls into the armrest which moves with the operator.
- Limited vibration as the cab is not directly connected to the frame (floating cab).
- Clear view of the load thanks to optimised chain and hose layout.
- Compact nested profile package with excellent visibility.
- High-resolution, contrast-rich full-colour TFT display with self-explanatory user interface
- External power supply via optional USB port.
Ergonomic and easily adjustable operating concept
- Selection from 5 freely adjustable travel programs.
- Stepless single-point adjustment of the armrest and the steering column in 2 axes.
- Adjustable lever and controls angle.
- Single or double pedal operation.
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
Professional battery management
- Individual exchange systems using pedestrian pallet trucks, fork lifts or cranes.
- Simple, space-saving charging.
- Simple maintenance.
- Safe, horizontal transport of the battery unit.
Maintenance-free braking system
- Motor brake for wear-free regenerative braking.
- Automatically engaging parking brake for secure stopping, even on ramps.
- Maintenance-free disc brake for maximum braking.
- Deactivation of the hydraulic functions if seat is unoccupied.
- No roll-back on ramps or inclines due to the wheel stop, even when the truck is switched off.
- Automatic reduction of the travel speed when cornering due to curveCONTROL.
Additional safety for the operator, truck and load due to a range of optional operator assistance systems.
- accessCONTROL: Access control system which only unlocks the truck once a sequence of safety checks has been completed:
- driveCONTROL: Speed control, which automatically reduces the speed both when cornering and from a defined lift height.
- liftCONTROL: Lift speed control, which reduces the travel speed as well as the tilt speed of the mast beginning at a defined lift height. The tilt angle is shown on a separate display.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|EFG 213||1300 kg||6500 mm||16 km/h||2924 mm||48V|
|EFG 215||1500 kg||6500 mm||16 km/h||2924 mm||48V|
|EFG 216||1600 kg||6500 mm||16 km/h||3145 mm||48V|
|EFG 216k||1600 kg||6500 mm||16 km/h||3037 mm||48V|
|EFG 218||1800 kg||6500 mm||16 km/h||3145 mm||48V|
|EFG 218k||1800 kg||6500 mm||16 km/h||3037 mm||48V|
|EFG 220||2000 kg||6500 mm||16 km/h||3145 mm||48V|