- Robust portal trailer with double-sided loading options
- Ergonomic operation
- High energy efficiency with electrical connection
GTP 110/ 210/ 216
Our GTP portal trailers guarantee the flexible, cost-effective transportation of loads with a capacity of up to 1600 kg per trailer. The opportunity to pick up and unload trailers from both sides provides a flexible solution for all operations.
The portal trailers can be delivered with two steering systems: either with a simple steering/fixed castors principle or with a directional stability system for narrow spaces with simultaneous steering of all wheels.
Loading and unloading is precisely and quickly controlled using buttons for lifting and lowering. To unload, the trailer is lowered then manually pushed though the portal frame. Portal heights of 1.6 metres (standard) and 2 metres (optional) enable you to adapt the system to your individual needs.
The trailers are electrically connected, providing the best solution for easy, reliable and efficient operation. energy conversion directly in the trailer guarantees a high level of energy efficiency.
Electrical connection of trailers
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Fast, quiet lifting and lowering.
- Simple and clean connection, the coupling takes place only via an electrical plug.
- No additional power unit required in the tow tractor.
- Low energy consumption.
Comfortable and safe operation
- Simple coupling system for connecting the trailers with good directional stability.
- All-wheel steered frame (GTP 210/216) for excellent directional stability.
Optimum ergonomics for efficient work
- Lifting and lowering via buttons at an ergonomic height.
- Lift status displayed via different coloured lights (optional).
- Heavy loads are pushed out of the GTP via the portal construction. This is more ergonomic and gentle on the back than pulling it out.
Robust construction for tough operations
- Frame manufactured from high quality steel.
- Designs for 1000 kg and 1600 kg heavy loads.
- Optional portal heights of 1600 mm and 2000 mm (optional).
- Suitable for load carriers in the sizes 800 x 1200 mm and 1000 x 1200 mm.
- Suitable trolleys available in all sizes.
Reduced costs due to energy-efficient operation
- Energy is only ever used in the specific trailer in which the load is lifted/lowered. Loads therefore remain in the raised position when the trailer stops to save energy.
- The conversion of the energy directly in the trailer minimises losses and ensures optimum energy utilisation.
Maintaining an overview at all times
- Traffic light display (optional) for lift function.
- Clear view from tow tractor of the entire train due to the portal bar.
- Extensive accessories for individual tailoring to your requirements.