- Double-deck loading and unloading of HGVs
- Cost-effective goods transport
- Sideways travel position
- Electric steering
- Narrow design
ESD 120/ 220
The ESD 120/220 electric stand-on and sideways seated stackers are very versatile and powerful trucks. They are as well suited to double-deck HGV loading as they are to the cost-effective transport of loads across long distances.
The width of the ESD 120 stand-on truck is just 760 mm and thus significantly narrower than a Euro pallet. This allows for easy pallet positioning inside an HGV as well as rapid loading and unloading of HGVs.
When standing, the fold-up seat offers optimal side support, particularly with frequent changes of direction. For longer distances, the seat can be folded down to relieve strain on the legs. Frequent entry and exit is facilitated by the low entry height of only 245 mm.
The ESD 220 with a truck width of 820 mm offers the operator maximum comfort as a true sideways seated truck. It is therefore particularly suited to travelling over long distances. The adjustable foot-well height ensures an ergonomic working position for all operators.
All trucks have powerful 24-V-AC 3-phase AC drive motors for strong acceleration and high top speeds of up to 12 km/h. The robust construction allows for load capacities of up to 2000 kg.
- Especially robust frame.
- Display with steering position display and travel program selection.
- Electric steering for easy manoeuvring with just a few turns of the steering wheel.
- Excellent energy management.
- Fold-up seat acts as a backrest when the operator is standing.
- Footrest for better support while sitting and to relieve the legs.
- Cushioned stand-on platform (optional) for a significant reduction in impacts on the ramp when loading and unloading HGVs.
- Lift function button can be operated without changing grip.
- Selection between steering right or left.
- Drive and lift control via multifunction lever.
- Comfortable seat with adjustment for body weight.
- Height-adjustable floor plate.
- Padded armrest.
- Padded knee area.
- Low entry height.
- Entry handle.
- Arrangement of the operator position, sideways on to the direction of travel, guarantees optimum visibility and prevents neck complaints due to frequent changes in direction.
- Easy-to-operate electric steering and comfortable controls.
- Closed operator station: Due to the central operator position and the closed truck contours, the operator is optimally protected in every driving situation.
- Safety switch in the foot-well ensures maximum safety.
- The stable drive handle provides a secure grip when standing.
- Optimum energy supply in the ESD 120 with battery power between 375 Ah and 500 Ah, in the ESD 220 with 375 Ah and 465 Ah.
- Fast replacement of the batteries with lateral battery exchange.
Additional optional equipment
- Masts up to 2.05 m.
- Load guard.
- Cold store version.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|ESD 120||2000 kg||1660 mm||12 km/h||2260 mm||24 V|
|ESD 220||2000 kg||1660 mm||9,1 km/h||2185 mm||24 V|