- Low fuel consumption
- Maximum stability
- Ergonomic workstation
- Ergonomic and easily adjustable operating concept.
DFG/ TFG 425s/ 430s/ 435s
Our diesel and gas forklift trucks with hydrostaticDRIVE have an incredible handling capacity
(e.g. for loading HGVs). This is where their strengths truly come into play: Dynamic acceleration, fast reversing and precision driving. With 5 operating programs, the performance characteristics can be adapted to the requirements of numerous varied applications.
State-of-the-art engines from the automotive industry feature impressive electronic control units. They provide precise operation and optimum productivity combined with low fuel consumption. All the engines are characterised by low emissions, falling significantly below the strict EU directives. The diesel truck is fitted with a diesel particle filter as standard. A closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter is available as an option for the LPG trucks.
The generously dimensioned workstation is optimally designed with the operator in mind. The infinitely adjustable steering column with memory function and the armrest, allow for adjustment to suit all operator sizes. The single-point adjustment via 2 adjustable axes enables the primary controls to be quickly and intuitively adjusted. This ensures safety, protects health and enables the operator to concentrate fully on their work whilst being in a relaxed and stress-free environment.
The laminated safety glass roof panel offers protection from the weather and falling items. The increased amount of light in the cabin creates a pleasant working atmosphere contributing to faster and safer stacking and retrieval. These are the best requirements for ensuring maximum productivity throughout the shift.
Performance and drive characteristics
- Stepless power transmission and high starting torques.
- Electronic control for precise adjustment of drive and hydraulic functions.
- 5 electronically selectable operating / travel programs.
- Performance parameters for every application.
- Automatic motor speed increase during lifting and lowering.
- Very precise control of travel speed.
- Low maintenance costs due to direct drive without wearing parts, such as clutch, differential and gears.
- Hydrostatic steering ensures effortless and precise steering.
Safety and assistance systems
- Deactivation of the hydraulic functions if seat is unoccupied.
- No uncontrolled roll-back on ramps or inclines due to the automatic parking brake, even with the engine switched off.
- Excellent stability due to extremely low inherent centre of gravity and high pivot steer axle.
- Damping on mast and tilt cylinders for increased handling safety.
Additional safety for the operator, truck and load due to a range of optional operator assistance systems:
- accessCONTROL: The access control system allows operation of the fork lift only if the 'seat occupied' and belt lock detection systems have been activated in a defined sequence.
- driveCONTROL: Speed control, which automatically reduces the speed both when cornering and from a defined lift height.
- liftCONTROL (includes driveCONTROL): Automatic mast tilt speed reduction occurs from a defined lift height, tilt angle shown on separate display.
The high-performance filter system ensures cleaner oil and a long service life for all components:
- Full-flow hydraulic oil filtration with combined suction and return filtering for maximum oil purity.
- Hydraulic tank integrated in frame.
- Ventilation of hydraulic tank via filter.
- Pressure relief valves protect against excess pressure and overloading.
- Frequent brake pedal operation is no longer necessary.
- Parking brake – sprung-loaded laminated oil immersed parking brake as a maintenance-free, enclosed system.
Intelligent controls and electronics
- Software and hardware for controls developed and produced in-house.
- Sensitive adjustment of hydraulic functions via electromagnetic valves.
- Splash-proof electronic drive and hydraulic controls in CAN-Bus design.
- State-of-the-art engines with performance figures falling far within the strict statutory limit values.
- Powerful yet low-consumption engines.
|DFG 425s||2500 kg||7500 mm||19,6 km/h||3763 mm|
|TFG 425s||2500 kg||7500 mm||19,6 km/h||3763 mm|
|DFG 430s||3000 kg||7500 mm||20,8 km/h||3873 mm|
|TFG 430s||3000 kg||7500 mm||20,8 km/h||3873 mm|
|DFG 435s||3500 kg||7500 mm||20,8 km/h||3963 mm|
|TFG 435s||3500 kg||7500 mm||20,8 km/h||3963 mm|