Break/Fix Repair Service
For customers who require "an adhoc" service
We don't like 'downtime'
With around 400 Service Engineers strategically placed nationwide we're never far away.
Our Engineers are the best trained in the industry and their service vans are optimally equipped with genuine Jungheinrich spare parts.
Jungheinrich Break/Fix Repair Service provides you with fast reaction times, short fix-times and minimal downtime for your trucks.
Break/Fix Repair Service offers you:
- The best trained and best equipped engineers in the fork lift truck industry.
- The only forklift company to receive a National Training Award for our engineers' training scheme.
- Mobile fault diagnostics technology.
- Service engineer van stocks tailored to the types of trucks operating in your area.
- Overnight parts delivery to the engineer's van (Jungheinrich Engineer priority 1 orders delivered direct to the engineer prior to 6.00am the next business day).
- Part availability in excess of 96%.
- Genuine Jungheinrich parts also available to supply direct to you from our UK and central European warehouses.
- Real time technology ensures correct parts identification - first time, and state of the art parts automated storage and retrieval system enables fast "pick and ship".
- Call logging and tracking ensures minimum delays to your business.
- All engineers equipped with mobile phones and computing for rapid contact.
- Around 400 service engineers nationwide.
Fast response times: