What is LOLER?
The 'Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998' (L.O.L.E.R) is similar to an MOT but for Forklift Trucks. They were introduced to improve safety standards regarding the use of lifting equipment.
Forklift inspection services and LOLER
- Regular inspections of our forklift trucks are carried out under the LOLER 1998 regulations.
- LOLER requires all lifting equipment to be examined at least every six or twelve months dependent on equipment type.
- We offer a contract to cover all aspects of this legislation from examination and reporting to documentation. This gives you complete peace of mind and knowledge that the duty of care to the operators has been satisfied.
- Jungheinrich Inspection Services check the entire truck.
- End of contract inspection can be carried out, highlighting damage and the need for repair at the end of a contract term.
- Frequency and content of service tailored to match your truck usage and working environment.
- Prevention of breakdown and early identification of potential future problems.
- Advice on operations to achieve trouble-free running.
Our objective is to increase your safety