ESSA official partners
Jungheinrich UK is an official partner of ESSA...
Jungheinrich Event Hire's experience of supplying material handling equipment to a wide variety of events - including the very biggest events in the UK - has seen us progress from an 'approved supplier to ESSA' up to 'official partner status' for the past 3 years.
Event Supplier and Services Association (ESSA) is a trade association representing contractors and suppliers of goods and services to the exhibition industry. It shares a secretariat with its sister organisations, Association of Event Organisers (AEO) and Association of Event Venues (AEV) and thus benefits from the central information source. The development of a closer relationship and understanding between organisers their suppliers and venues can only benefit the industry as a whole.
Why use an ESSA member?
In the current economic climate it is important to make the right choice, to have confidence in your contractor or supplier to give satisfaction and guarantee success. ESSA aims to raise awareness to the Events and Exhibition sector of the importance of using a contractor or supplier that is a member of a recognised association, giving the end user assurances of the best possible service.
Membership itself is designed to facilitate and demonstrate a commitment to standards in the following ways:
- Members take a broad, altruistic industry view – they choose to be part of an association committed to standards.
- Members commit to the ESSA Quality Service Charter and Code of Conduct, both providing accountability and peace of mind for customers.
- Members allow ESSA to independently investigate customer complaints and to take action as required, with the ultimate sanction of the removal from membership.
- Members received Mon-Fri access to a chartered health and safety practitioner, monthly updates and other active support and advice.
- Members are checked in terms of financial track record, insurances and references before they are allowed into membership.