- Best use of space for fifo methods
- Optimum use of space through dynamic block storage
- Separation of loading and removal
- Internal transport distances are shortened
- Durability data, batches and production series are optimally monitored
Carton live storage works according to the “fifo”method for small parts or packages of any size. Roller conveyors ensure that the stored goods move forward automatically to the retrieval point. This strict adherence to sequence ensures that nothing gets out of date in carton live storage. This very compact form of storage ensures extremely short order picking routes. Clear zoning also helps to avoid errors.