- Flexible and agile
- Efficient drive concept
- Individually adjustable
- Intelligent assistance systems
ERE 120/ 125/ 225
The ERE combines compact manoeuvrability with the comfort of a ride-on truck. It is therefore the ideal truck for high-performance loading and unloading of HGVs, the transport of high loads over distance and the order picking of a wide variety of goods.
A modular system is available for adaptation to customer-specific application. Consequently, the transport of goods is even quicker and more efficient.
Using positionCONTROL (optional) can also increase productivity by up to 15%. In addition to productivity, the focus is also on ergonomics, particularly the for various operator requirements. Different stand-on platform variants with innovative operating concepts offer the perfect features to achieve this.
Numerous additional options and the robust design of the trucks make work easier, increase the safety of the operator and truck and reduce vibrations experienced by the operator.
In addition to the innovative platform suspension, the complete drive unit is spring loaded with shockPROTECT to reduce shocks and impacts.
The ERE handles this more efficiently than any other truck in its class. An optimised truck setup facilitates extra-long operating times and guarantees maximum throughput with an energy saving of up to 33%. The additional options packages drivePLUS and drive&ecoPLUS allow for even faster and efficient transport of goods.
- From entry-level to high-performance truck.
- Individual selection of different stand-on platform variants.
- Optimum goods throughput due to adaptable speeds – 6, 9, 12.5, 14 km/h.
- Capacities from 2 to 2.5 t.
- Mechanical or electric steering, dependent on the application requirements.
Powerful and efficient drive concept for maximum productivity
- Powerful acceleration and high top speed.
- The drivePLUS options package provides greater driving performance, load-dependent curveCONTROL as well as a load indicator.
- Additional energy savings with optional drive&ecoPLUS options package.
- Regenerative braking with energy recovery.
Intelligent assistance systems
- 15% increase in productivity due to the optionally available positionCONTROL – lift times are reduced by predefined lift heights and at the same time free lift of the pallet is achieved by means of a single lift.
- Optimised pallet transport thanks to the palletCONTROL option – empty runs are recognised and drive parameters adjusted accordingly; simultaneously the operator is signalled regarding the correct positioning of transverse pallets.
Solutions for safe and ergonomic work
- 4 different stand-on platform variants.
- Additional sprung stand-on platform with individual and simple adjustment options.
- Optional height adjustment and cushioning of the various controls.
- Optimised, safe cornering speed due to curveCONTROL.
- Various practical storage trays.
- Reflectors integrated as standard for increased visibility.
- Optional integrated dayLED daytime running lights provide better visibility in poorly lit areas.
- Operator protection – optional active feet protection to reduce the travel speed of the truck.
Additional optional equipment
- Sturdy, universally applicable options bracket, e.g. for radio data transmission components.
- Outdoor package.
- silentDRIVE for even quieter processing of the goods.
- Optional availability of an external comfort charging socket.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|ERE 120||2000 kg||122 mm||9 km/h||1919 mm||24 V|
|ERE 125||2500 kg||122 mm||9 km/h||1919 mm||24 V|
|ERE 225||2500 kg||122 mm||12,5 km/h||1919 mm||24 V|