- Innovative lithium-ion technology
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Low overall weight
- Intuitive battery handling
- High level of operational readiness
EJE 112i/ 114i
The EJE 112i / 114i electric pedestrian pallet trucks combine the robustness and cost-effectiveness of the EJE series with the advantages of lithium-ion technology. This makes them ideal for conventional applications and use on HGVs.
Particularly convincing are the design of the battery and the considerably reduced size of the battery compartment. This enables a minimum front end (l2) of only 425 mm to be achieved. The overall weight of the truck, including the battery, reduces to just 315 kg (with a load capacity of 1200 kg or 1400 kg), making it much easier to use in the most confined spaces and in weight-sensitive areas – such as on an HGV tailgate. This is made possible through the use of the very latest lithium-ion technology.
The battery handling of the EJE 112i is simple and intuitive. It is particularly easy to exchange the 14 kg battery comparable in size and shape to a briefcase. The battery is easily removed laterally from the truck. It enables flexible usage even in multi-shift operation due to its rapid charge and boost charging features.
The EJE 114i is equipped with a battery permanently built into the truck. In conjunction with a built-in charger, the truck can be charged at any standard 230 V mains socket. The maintenance-free battery ensures maximum availability. The integrated battery management system monitors Interaction between the individual battery cells and ensures safe and reliable operation.
Both the EJE 112i and the EJE 114i are based on proven, long-life components in our EJE series 116-120.
Small, compact truck
- The length including forks (l2 dimension) is only 425 mm.
- Manoeuvring with the tiller upright is easy at reduced speed.
- Overall weight including battery only 315 kg.
Professional battery management
With the EJE 112i, the lateral battery exchange is easy and comfortable with the battery in the shape of a case with integrated carrying handles:
- The battery is simply inserted into the appropriate drawer in the truck.
- Battery drawer opens at the touch of a button.
- Convenient battery exchange with light battery weighing just approx. 14 kg.
- Battery exchange compartment built into the charger.
With the EJE 114i, the battery is already an integral part of the truck. The built-in charger enables the battery to be charged in a very short time at any 230-V socket. The boost charging feature of the lithium-ion battery enables the battery to be charged even during short breaks. This makes a battery exchange unnecessary.
- Clear colour coding and buttons with wear-resistant icons ensure intuitive operation.
- Grip position optimally adapted to the operator's hand posture.
- Easy accessibility of the crawl speed button when travelling with vertical tiller.
- Contactless sensor system with IP 65 protection rating. High protection against breakdown.
- Rocker switch for consistent operation in all tiller positions.
Proven truck technology
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor without carbon brushes.
- Easy access to all components through one-piece front cover secured by only two screws.
- Excellent protection against dust and humidity through IP 54 enclosure of controller and plugs.
- ProTracLink: Reduced support wheel wear when approaching ramps at an angle thanks to level equalisation. A mechanical link keeps both support wheels at the same height, ensuring no impact from the lower support wheel and therefore reducing damage.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|EJE 112i||1200 kg||122 mm||6 km/h||1575 mm||24 V|
|EJE 114i||1400 kg||122 mm||6 km/h||1575 mm||24 V|