- Lift heights up to 6 m
- Sensitive lifting and lowering
- Sprung platform
- High ground clearance
ERC 212z/ 214z/ 216z/ 220z
The ERC 212z/214z/216z/220z electric pedestrian controlled trucks combine the manoeuvrability of a pedestrian stacker with the comfort and speed of a ride-on truck. The electronically controlled lift motor ensures quiet and gentle lifting or lowering of loads at the touch of a button. The 24-V 3-phase AC motor is particularly powerful. The optimum efficiency of this motor ensures powerful acceleration and outstanding speeds combined with low consumption levels.
The unique feature of this truck is its support arm lift: The additional ground clearance enables the operator to effortlessly overcome uneven floors, ramps, crossing plates or loading bridges. The capacity in low lift operation is 2.0 t.
2 pallets can also be transported simultaneously, doubling the speed of operation compared to single pallet transportation (optional).
With the ride-on option, the ERC also offers cost-effective handling/transport of goods over longer distances. The sprung stand-on platform relieves the strain on the operator. liftPLUS (optional) enables the ERC 214z/216z trucks to achieve a significantly higher lift speed when lifting the forks (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the production version.
Electric steering also ensures fatigue-free steering of the ERC. curveCONTROL automatically reduces travel speed around bends for safety.
Batteries with capacities of up to 375 Ah plus the option of lateral battery exchange for multishift operation ensure that the ERC will not run out of power even when working in the most challenging conditions. A built-in charger (optional) guarantees easy and reliable battery charging at any standard 230-V mains socket.
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- speedCONTROL: Roll-back protection on gradients.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- Model 1: Folding stand-on platform without side arms, travel speed 6 km/h.
- Model 2: Folding stand-on platform with side arms (optional), travel speed 9 km/h (8 km/h with ERC 220z).
- The stand-on platform and side arms can be folded in when used in confined spaces, the speed is 4.4 km/h.
Easy stacking and retrieval
- Precise and gentle lifting of the load by speed-controlled hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Four-wheel concept for high stability.
- liftPLUS (optional): The ERC 214z/216z trucks achieve a significantly higher lift speed (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the production version.
Versatile with support arm lift
Comfortable and safe operation
- Fatigue-free work due to electric tiller steering.
- curveCONTROL automatically reduces the speed to a safe level when cornering.
- The sprung stand-on platform effectively removes strain on the operator's spine.
- Soft lined side arms (optional) ensure a comfortable posture when cornering.
- The low platform height ensures easy entry and exit.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
- MX battery compartment: 2 PzS 250 Ah.
- LX battery compartment: 3 PzS 375 Ah.
- The built-in charger (24 V/30 A) for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries guarantees easy charging at any standard 230-V mains socket (optional).
- Standard lateral battery exchange offers excellent conditions for intensive, multishift operation.
Fully informed at all times
- Battery charge status, number of operating hours and event messages.
- A choice of 3 travel programs.
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
- Twin rollers for support wheel to reduce wear.
- Cold store version.
- Load guard.
- Wear protection of fork skids.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|ERC 212z||1200 kg||6000 mm||9 km/h||2060 mm||24 V|
|ERC 214z||1400kg||6000 mm||9 km/h||2081 mm||24 V|
|ERC 216z||1600 kg||6000 mm||9 km/h||2081 mm||24 V|
|ERC 220z||2000 kg||6000 mm||8 km/h||2081 mm||24 V|