- Flexible operation on small ramps and uneven ground
- excellent ergonomics
- Compact and manoeuvrable
- Built-in charger
EMC 110 with ramp comfort
Our EMC 110 electric pedestrian controlled truck with ramp comfort feature, combines performance capability, user friendliness and safety for the operator in one truck. It offers a variety of features for almost every application, such as the sorting goods in racking or feeding them onto a machine. Palletised goods are simply raised to the required picking height. Then they can be deposited into the racking or removed from the pallet without placing stress on the operator’s back.
Ergonomic and technical advantages make the EMC especially easy to handle:
- The long tiller provides the operator with low operating forces and a high safety factor.
- The sensitive lowering function (optional) ensures gentle depositing of especially delicate materials in the racking or on the floor.
The ramp comfort feature activates a simple support arm lift. This increases the ground clearance significantly – in particular around the front support arm. The advantage: Easy crossing of thresholds, uneven surfaces or small ramps without grounding.
All drive and lift functions are easily accessible from the multifunctional tiller arm without having to reach around. The crawl speed button allows the truck to operate even in very confined spaces with the tiller upright.
The EMC also offers impressive features for easy power management: The maintenance-free 70-Ah block batteries can be recharged simply by connecting the integrated charger to any 230-V mains socket. The battery discharge indicator continually displays the charge status of the battery.
The innovative 3-phase AC drive motor gives outstanding performance in this truck class and creates ideal conditions for efficient, productive work.
Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
- Precise and gentle depositing of loads into the racking system or on the floor. The lowering speed is electro-hydraulically and precisely controlled (in 2 stages) via a button on the tiller arm (optional).High lifting speed increases productivity.
Ramp comfort for uneven floors and gradients
Working in very confined spaces
- Colour coding for intuitive operation and buttons with wear-resistant icons.
- Grip position optimally adapted to the operator's hand posture.
- Rocker switch for consistent operation in all tiller positions.
- Horn button positioned in the centre of the tiller for ease of access.
- Also used as a lift platform for reducing stress on the operator's back when loading.
Reduced maintenance costs
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor.
- One-piece front cover provides quick access to all components.
Long operating times
- Maintenance-free 24-V / 70-Ah block batteries in gel technology.
- Integrated 230-V / 10-A charger for easy charging at any 230-V mains socket.
- 2-inch truck display incl. discharge indicator and hour meter.
- EasyAccess PIN code activation (instead of key switch) and automatic shut-off function.
- EasyAccess transponder for fast access with transponder card.
- ISO fork carriage.