- Powerful, maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Optimum driving characteristics with ProTracLink
- Exact load positioning
The EJD 118 electric pedestrian controlled truck shows its strengths in areas with limited space, providing high performance levels and high flexibility. It combines the features of a pedestrian pallet truck and stacker truck in a single unit, yet is small and compact:
- The EJD 118 is a cost effective pedestrian pallet truck for use over short transport distances with loads weighing up to 2000 kg.
- It can be used as a stacker truck up to a lift height of 2100 mm.
- As a double-deck stacker, the EJD can pick up 2 Euro pallets stacked on top of each other at the same time, cutting operating times in half (capacity in double-deck mode: 800 kg in mast lift and 1000 kg in support arm lift).
The speed-controlled hydraulic motor and optionally available proportional hydraulics ensure fast and reliable handling of pallets. Precise load positioning with sensitive lifting (standard) as well as the gentle depositing of sensitive goods in racking or on the floor (optional) are effortless tasks for the EJD 118.
With its short front-end length of just 660 mm and narrow aisle width, the EJD 118 can be used in shops, in very tight storage areas or on an HGV. It also features a low overall height with the viewing window integrated into the mast. This ensures that each operator, irrespective of their height, always has an optimal view of the forks and surrounding areas. The long tiller requires little steering effort and increases safety.
The EJD also offers impressive features for easy power management: The optionally available, maintenance-free lithium-ion battery (110 Ah) can be recharged at any 230 V mains socket using the built-in charger. Rapid and boost charge features, facilitate flexible usage even in multi-shift operation. In addition, the silentDRIVE option provides an ideal solution for use in noise-sensitive areas or time periods.
The EJD 118 is a pedestrian controlled truck designed for universal use which, thanks to its compact design and low weight, can also efficiently perform transport and stacking operations in confined spaces.
Working safely in very confined spaces
- Unobtrusive and reliable handling in shops with customers present due to very short front-end length and narrow aisle width.
- Optimum view of the load due to low mast height and integrated viewing window
- Low service weight for use in a delivery truck, on intermediate floors or in a lift.
- Ideal in pallet truck applications over short transport distances with loads up to 2000 kg.
- Efficient as a double-deck truck for transporting two Euro pallets stacked on top of each other (support arm lift 1000 kg/mast lift 800 kg).
- Can be used as a stacker truck for light stacking tasks up to a weight of 1000 kg and lift height of 2100 mm.
Optimum pallet handling
- Precise and gentle lifting of the load by speed-controlled hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics (optional).
- Long safety tiller provides sufficient distance between operator and truck.
- Optimum view of the fork tips, even for small operators.
Fully informed at all times
- Battery charge status, number of operating hours and event messages.
- Choice of 3 travel programs.
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or transponder card (optional).
- Tandem load rollers.
- Silent load rollers.
- Load guard.
- Built-in charger.
- Cold store version.
- silentDRIVE for quiet operation.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.