- Optimum energy efficiency
- Efficiency and drive&liftPLUS performance packages
- Maximum visibility
- Lateral battery exchange
- Ergonomic and easily adjustable operating concept
- Ergonomic workstation
EFG 535k/ 540k/ 540/ 545k/ 545/ 550/ S40/ S50
Our Series 5 electric four-wheel counterbalanced fork lift trucks with capacities from 2500 kg to 5000 kg offer the best features for the toughest indoor and outdoor applications as well as the use of a range of attachments. Moreover, our PureEnergy technology concept allows them to achieve best possible energy and cost efficiency combined with maximum performance.
PureEnergy reduces consumption while simultaneously significantly increasing throughput. We achieve this by using the most advanced 3-phase AC technology in combination with the compact controller and the compact hydraulic unit. Measurements as per the VDI cycle document: At maximum throughput, our EFG Series 5 consumes up to 20% less energy than comparable competitor models.
A choice of configuration packages with variable travel/lift speeds from the Efficiency and drive&liftPLUS modules solves your transport and stacking operations with maximum energy efficiency.
The infinitely adjustable steering column and armrest allow for adjustment to suit all operator sizes. Individual modification of the controls is very easy thanks to the single-point adaptation via 2 adjustable axes.
Our EFG Series 5 offers the best visibility on the market thanks to an expanded field of vision. We achieve this thanks to our compact mast, compact profile nesting, an optimised chain and hose guide as well as 2 viewing windows in the cross member.
The truck contour is closed on the operator's right side. This guarantees maximum rigidity and stability for the overall design and creates a number of storage options, e.g. for papers and a smartphone.
Thanks to proven concepts for demanding, yet energy and cost-saving applications, the EFG Series 5 trucks continue to set benchmarks.
- Advanced 3-phase AC technology.
- Compact controller.
- Compact hydraulic unit.
- Needs-oriented control of the hydraulics/motors.
- Efficiency package with curveCONTROL.
- drive&liftPLUS package with greater travel/lift speeds.
- Minimises unnecessary steering changes.
- Slim steering column creates more legroom.
- Improved energy efficiency.
- Optimised throughput.
Lateral battery exchange
- Universal battery exchange system for all 48 V and 80 V trucks.
- Simple, rapid and reliable exchange system.
Ergonomic and easily adjustable operating concept
- Selection from 5 freely adjustable travel programs.
- Stepless single-point adjustment of the armrest and steering column in 2 axes.
- A choice of 3 different controls.
- Adjustable lever and controls angle.
- Single or double pedal operation.
- Low, highlighted entry step with level foot-well.
- Slim steering column for maximum knee and legroom.
- High-resolution, contrast-rich, full-colour TFT display with intuitive user interface.
- Compact nested profile package with excellent visibility.
- Unobstructed view thanks to special overhead guard design, optimised chain and hose configuration.
- Operator-oriented storage concept for intuitive operation.
- Large, adjustable armrest with different upholstery fabrics and spacious storage compartment.
- External power supply via optional USB port.
- Low vibrations as the cab floats on special mountings.
- Reduction of travel speed when cornering due to curveCONTROL.
- No uncontrolled roll-back on ramps or inclines due to automatic wheel stop (optional).
- Excellent stability due to extremely low centre of gravity and high pivot steer axle.
Additional safety for the operator, truck and load due to a range of optional operator assistance systems:
- accessCONTROL: Access control system which only unlocks the truck once a sequence of safety checks has been completed:
2. Closed seat switch.
3. Seatbelt is secured.
- driveCONTROL: Speed control, which automatically reduces the speed both when cornering and from a defined lift height.
- liftCONTROL: Lift speed control, which reduces the travel speed as well as the tilt speed of the mast beginning at a defined lift height. The tilt angle is shown on a separate display.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|EFG 535k||3500 kg||7320 mm||18 km/h||3827 mm||80 V|
|EFG 540k||4000 kg||7320 mm||17 km/h||3818 mm||80 V|
|EFG 540||4000 kg||7320 mm||17 km/h||3962 mm||80 V|
|EFG S40||4000 kg||7320 mm||17 km/h||4102 mm||80 V|
|EFG 545k||4500 kg||7320 mm||17 km/h||3818 mm||80 V|
|EFG 545||4500 kg||7320 mm||17 km/h||3962 mm||80 V|
|EFG 550||5000 kg||7320 mm||17 km/h||3962 mm||80 V|
|EFG S50||5000 kg||7320 mm||17 km/h||4102 mm||80 V|