- Optimum energy efficiency
- Efficiency and drive&liftPLUS performance packages
- Lateral battery exchange
- Ergonomic and easily adjustable operating concept
- Ergonomic workstation
EFG 425/ 425k/ 430/ 430k
Our Series 4 electric four-wheel counterbalanced fork lift trucks with capacities up to 3000 kg are ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications, particularly when using attachments. Moreover, our PureEnergy technology concept allows them to achieve best possible energy and cost efficiency combined with maximum performance.
By using the most advanced 3-phase AC technology in combination with our own manufactured electronic controller as well as an efficient and compact hydraulic unit, we have been able to significantly reduce energy consumption – while simultaneously increasing throughput. Measurements as per the VDI cycle document: At maximum throughput, our EFG Series 4 consumes up to 10 % less energy than comparable competitor models.
A choice of configuration packages with variable travel/lift speeds from the Efficiency and drive&liftPLUS modules solves your transport and stacking operations with maximum energy efficiency.
The infinitely adjustable steering column and armrest allow for adjustment to suit all operator sizes. Individual modification of the controls is very easy thanks to the single-point adaptation via 2 adjustable axes.
Our EFG Series 4 offers the best visibility in the market thanks to an expanded field of vision. We achieve this thanks to our compact mast, compact profile nesting, an optimised chain and hose guide as well as 2 viewing windows in the cross member.
The truck contour is closed on the operator's right side. This guarantees maximum rigidity and stability for the overall design and creates a number of storage options, e.g. for papers and a smartphone.
Proven concepts for demanding yet energy and cost-saving applications, make the Series 4 EFG trucks universally suitable for indoor and outdoor operation.
- Advanced 3-phase AC technology.
- Compact controller.
- Compact hydraulic unit.
- Needs-oriented control of the hydraulics/motors.
- Efficiency package with curveCONTROL.
- drive&liftPLUS package with greater travel/lift speeds.
- Minimises unnecessary steering changes.
- Slim steering column creates more legroom.
- Improved energy efficiency.
- Optimised throughput.
Lateral battery exchange
- Universal battery exchange system for all 48 V and 80 V trucks.
- Simple, rapid and reliable exchange system.
Ergonomic and easily adjustable operating concept
- Selection from 5 freely adjustable travel programs.
- Stepless single-point adjustment of the armrest and steering column in 2 axes.
- A choice of 3 different controls.
- Adjustable lever and controls angle.
- Single or double pedal operation.
- Low, highlighted entry step with level foot-well.
- Slim steering column for maximum knee and legroom.
- High-resolution, contrast-rich, full-colour TFT display with intuitive user interface.
- Compact nested profile package with excellent visibility.
- Unobstructed view thanks to special overhead guard design, optimised chain and hose configuration.
- Operator-oriented storage concept for intuitive operation.
- Large, adjustable armrest with different upholstery fabrics and spacious storage compartment.
- External power supply via optional USB port.
- Low vibrations as the cab floats on special mountings.
- Reduction of travel speed when cornering due to curveCONTROL.
- No uncontrolled roll-back on ramps or inclines due to automatic wheel stop (optional).
- Excellent stability due to extremely low centre of gravity and high pivot steer axle.
Additional safety for the operator, truck and load due to a range of optional operator assistance systems:
- accessCONTROL: Access control system which only unlocks the truck once a sequence of safety checks has been completed:
2. Closed seat switch.
3. Seatbelt is secured.
- driveCONTROL: Speed control, which automatically reduces the speed both when cornering and from a defined lift height.
- liftCONTROL: Lift speed control, which reduces the travel speed as well as the tilt speed of the mast beginning at a defined lift height. The tilt angle is shown on a separate display.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|EFG 425k||2500 kg||7500 mm||20 km/h||3446 mm||80 V|
|EFG 425||2500 kg||7500 mm||20 km/h||3591 mm||80 V|
|EFG 430k||3000 kg||7500 mm||20 km/h||3467 mm||80 V|
|EFG 430||3000 kg||7500 mm||20 km/h||3612 mm||80 V|
|EFG S30||3000 kg||7500 mm||20 km/h||3617 mm||80 V|