- Functional, robust and reliable
- Maintenance-free wet-disc brakes
- Optimum visibility in all directions
- Robust Kubota industrial motors
- Ergonomic workstation
TFG 540/ 545/ S50
Our robust LPG trucks with torque converter and hydrodynamic drive give you high productivity coupled with high reliability for all transport tasks. The strengths of the hydrodynamic stacker come to the fore over medium and long-distance routes in particular: Smooth, judder-free start-up and optimum efficiency at medium and high speeds.
Tried and tested worldwide, the Kubota industrial motors already ensure high torque at low rpm. The benefit: A reduction in fuel consumption and minimised noise. These robust and particularly reliable motors have been specially designed for use in forklift trucks and have a long service life.
The optimised efficiency of the Jungheinrich drive axle with integrated, wear-free wet-disc brakes represents outstanding reliability and low service costs. The enclosed design of the braking system helps protect it by eliminating ingress of water or dust, which is typical in harsh conditions.
The operator’s cab is functionally designed with the operator in mind. Visibility in all directions is outstanding. Also contributing to this is the compact mast with its view-optimised chain and hose guide, compact profile nesting as well as two viewing windows in the lift cylinder cross-member. This guarantees focused work and the best conditions for high productivity throughout the shift.
Thanks to the special Jungheinrich counterweight design, the truck's centre of gravity is low and in an ideal physical location between the axles. This results in above-average stability and driving safety for the efficient and safe transport of heavy loads.
Powerful and efficient drive concept
- Proven industrial motors from Kubota for tough applications.
- High torque at low speeds.
- Engine timing via inclined spur-toothed wheels.
- Motors with low emissions.
Ergonomic operator workstation
- Best visibility in all directions thanks to optimised design of roof, rear and panel wall.
- Generous knee and legroom thanks to slim and easily adjustable steering column.
- Effortless operation with hydraulic power-assisted steering.
- Comfortable operator seat with excellent suspension and numerous adjustment options.
- Low vibrations experienced by the operator as overhead guard is isolated against vibrations.
Mast and hydraulics
- Smooth transitions provided by the mast cushioning system.
- High residual capacity at high lift heights.
- Optimum view of the load thanks to lift mast design giving ideal visibility.
- Compact section nesting.
- Hydraulic hoses routed for optimum visibility.
- Viewing window in the free lift cylinder cross-member for safe work at higher racking levels.
Jungheinrich drive axle with maintenance-free wet-disc brakes
- Axle concept with optimised efficiency for low fuel consumption.
- Largely maintenance-free multi-disc brakes immersed in an oil bath.
- No negative effect on braking due to the enclosed design
Uncoupled power train
- Floating drive unit.
- Drive shaft combination with universal joints.
Closed high-performance cooling system with combi cooler
- Heavy-duty combi cooler with full aluminium design for motor coolant, converter and transmission oil.
- Easy cleaning due to vertical arrangement of cooling elements.
- Prevention of coolant evaporation due to completely closed pressurised system.
Ease of service
- Optimum access to motor compartment due to 90° opening and L-shaped cover.
- Side sections and floor plate easily detachable without the need for tools.
- Simple, fast and cost-effective maintenance – without expert knowledge.
- Use of sturdy, high-quality components.
- Oil change interval of 500 operating hours
Reliable, heavy-duty electrical equipment
- Splash-proof electrics, plug and connections.
- Easily accessible at all times, compact fuse box on the panel wall in the operator compartment.
High-mounted fully floating axle
- High passive safety and driving stability even during dynamic travel thanks to reduced pendulum motion and high pivot point of the steering axle.
Optimised counterweight design
- Displacement of the centre of gravity downwards and forwards due to counterweight design.
- Low centre of gravity optimally positioned between the axles.
Additional comfort equipment
- Windscreen and rear window made of single-pane safety glass.
- Overhead roof panel made of laminated safety glass.
- Heated rear window (with vertical sliding window).
- Heating including windscreen demisters.
- Panoramic interior mirror.
- Multifunction armrest with integrated hydraulic controls.
Benefit from our safety and environmental advantages:
- Automatic hydraulic and travel interlock when the operator leaves the seat: All hydraulic functions and travel are only possible when the seat is occupied.
- Acoustic warning when the operator’s seat is vacated without applying the parking brake.
- Transmission is automatically placed into neutral as soon as the operator leaves the truck.