- Drive axle with maintenance-free wet-disc brake
- Electrically applied parking brake
- Optimum visibility in all directions
- Robust and efficient Kubota industrial motors
- Functional, safe and low-vibration workstation
DFG/ TFG 316/ 320
Our sturdy, universal trucks with torque converters (in short: converters) offer you high throughputs for all transport duties. The strengths of the converter can be clearly seen especially over medium and long-distance routes; smooth and judder-free operation and optimum efficiency at medium and high speeds.
Even at low speeds, the globally proven Kubota motors offer high torque. This reduces fuel consumption and minimises noise development. The motors have been specially designed for use in forklift trucks and are characterised by their high degree of reliability and long service life.
Our drive axle with integrated, wear-free wet-disc brakes represents optimised efficiency, outstanding reliability and low service costs. The braking effect is not negatively affected by ambient conditions. The enclosed design makes sure of this.
The operator’s cab is functionally designed with the operator in mind. Visibility in all directions is outstanding. This guarantees focused work and the best conditions for high productivity throughout the shift.
Thanks to the special counterweight design, the truck's centre of gravity is low and in an ideal physical location between the axles. This results in above-average stability and driving safety.
Powerful and efficient drive concept
- Proven industrial engines from Kubota in diesel and LPG models.
- Robust and modern engines, designed for durability, high load capacity and reliability.
- High torque at low speeds.
- Engine timing via inclined spur-toothed wheels.
- Engines with low emissions (diesel motors as per Directive 97/68/ EU stage 3A).
Ergonomic operator workstation
- Optimum visibility in all directions.
- Entry and exit via a deep, wide step which is clearly visible from the operator seat.
- Large, strong grab handle welded to the overhead guard.
- Generous knee and legroom thanks to slim and easily adjustable steering column.
- Ergonomic steering wheel offset to the left.
- Effortless operation with hydraulic power-assisted steering.
- Large, level foot-well with vibration-absorbing floor mat.
- Sturdy hydraulic levers positioned for easy use even when wearing gloves.
- Comfortable operator seat with excellent suspension and numerous adjustment options.
- Optimal configuration of display and switches for additional equipment (e.g. lighting and wipers) within the operator’s reach and field of vision.
- Numerous storage options, such as drink holder, documents clip and a compartment for every day objects.
- Electric parking brake simply operated at the push of a button without awkward hand lever in knee and entry area.
- Automotive pedal layout with non-slip surface.
Mast and hydraulics
- Smooth transitions provided by the mast cushioning system.
- High residual capacity at high lift heights.
- Optimum view of the load thanks to lift mast design giving ideal visibility.
- Compact section nesting.
- Hydraulic hoses routed for optimum visibility.
- Viewing window in the free lift cylinder cross-member for safe work at higher racking levels.
- Hydraulic control valve incorporating load sensing technology. The load sensing system lowers the energy consumption while simultaneously slowing the deterioration of the oil.
Drive axle with maintenance-free wet-disc brake
- Low consumption through axle concept with optimised efficiency.
- Largely maintenance-free multi-disc brakes immersed in an oil bath – practically no service costs.
- No negative effect on braking due to environmental influences or service related downtime due to the enclosed design.
Uncoupled power train
- Floating drive unit.
- Drive shaft combination with universal joints.
Enclosed high-performance cooling system with combi cooler
- Heavy-duty combi cooler in full aluminium design for engine coolant, converter and transmission oil – without the common plastic manifolds which are susceptible to faults.
- Easy cleaning due to vertical arrangement of cooling elements for engine coolant, converter and transmission oil.
- Completely closed system – therefore no coolant evaporation.
- Reliable operation without a reduction in performance even at extreme ambient temperatures.
Ease of service
- Optimum access to engine compartment due to 90° opening and L-shaped cover.
- Side sections and floor plate detachable without the need for tools.
- Minimal truck downtime thanks to simple, rapid and cost-effective maintenance – expert knowledge not required.
- Use of sturdy, high-quality components.
- No truck-specific diagnostic tools or special software required.
- Large fuel filter with water separator.
- Oil change interval of 500 operating hours.
Reliable, heavy-duty electrical equipment
- Splash-proof electrics, plug and connections.
- Easily accessible at all times, compact fuse box on the panel wall in the operator compartment
High-mounted, fully floating axle for high degree of passive safety
Optimised counterweight design
- The counterweight design displaces the centre of gravity downward and forward.
- The truck’s centre of gravity is low and is situated between the front and rear axles.
Additional comfort equipment in different models (optional)
- Windscreen and rear window made of single-pane safety glass.
- Overhead roof panel made of laminated safety glass.
- Heated rear window (with vertical sliding window).
- Wipers and washer system for windscreen and rear window.
- Steel doors with sliding windows.
- Heating including windscreen demisters.
- Panoramic interior mirror.
- Left and right rear view mirrors.
- Comfort seats in fabric or simulated leather.
Benefit from our typical safety and environmental benefits
- Automatic hydraulic and travel interlock when the operator leaves the seat – tilting, lifting, lowering and travelling are only possible when the seat is occupied.
- Acoustic warning signal when the operator's seat is vacated before the parking brake is activated.
- Transmission is automatically placed into neutral as soon as operator leaves the truck.
- All diesel engines comply with the EU exhaust emissions stage 3A regulations.
|DFG 316||1600 kg||7500 mm||19 km/h||3311 mm|
|TFG 316||1600 kg||7500 mm||20 km/h||3311 mm|
|DFG 320||2000 kg||7500 mm||19 km/h||3368 mm|
|TFG 320||2000 kg||7500 mm||20 km/h||3368 mm|