- Automatic, reliable and safe
- Optimised transport routes
- Utilisation of existing routes
- Short payback period
- Compact design
The ERC 215a is an Automated Guided Vehicle based on our standard series truck. It combines advanced engineering with precision navigation technology and safety components. This ensures a high level of reliability and safety.
The ERC 215a can be used in mixed operations mode with manual trucks and pedestrians. Whether to be integrated into existing factory structures or a new build – the ERC 215a is the perfect choice for increasing the efficiency of your transport processes. The compact design as well as the high lift height of the ERC 215a expand its broad range of applications.
Navigation of our automated guided vehicle systems (AGV) is via laser navigation, so no floor work is required. To do this, reflectors are attached to suitable objects along the travel route such as racking, columns and walls or natural landmarks are used.
The AGV system can easily be integrated into the existing IT and software landscape. Our award-winning Jungheinrich Logistics Interface facilitates a smooth connection with host system, such as the Jungheinrich WMS or other available WMS/ERP systems.
However, the AGV system in the form of the ERC 215a can also be used as a stand-alone system, i.e. as an autonomous system without a host connection.
The modular system structure makes it possible to represent individual customer processes as well as reacting flexibly and quickly to process changes. This creates a solid basis for the use of the AGV system according to your specific requirements.
Established standard truck used as basis
- 2.8 kW, 3-phase AC drive motor.
- Automatically controlled high-performance lift motor giving energy efficient lifting and lowering.
- Sturdy design with 8-mm steel frame and enclosed frame contours.
Simple integration into existing systems
Everything at a glance – with the AGV control panel
- Quick overview of the status of the AGV system.
- Prioritised orders can be entered and processed in the corresponding order.
- Depending on the project-specific requirements, individual customer functions can be specially implemented and activated for the respective system.
If necessary, different navigation types can be used as hybrid navigation for the ERC 215a, as with the other AGV models. These are designed and specified according to project and environment.
Numerous additional system enhancements
- Charging contact plates on the AGV for automatic battery charging.
- Floor spot.
- Barcode scanner.
- Personal protection system in load direction.
- Obstacle detection scanner.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.