Agriculture and Primary Industries
Companies working in agriculture and the primary industries need highly reliable and productive trucks. Jungheinrich UK have worked closely with this sector over the years and have accrued some invaluable experience in the different challenges this diverse industry can create. Here are some popular trucks hired and purchased in this sector:
Want to make it more productive?
Better make it Jungheinrich Electric Counterbalance.
4th Generation AC drive motors give market-leading energy efficiency coupled with class-leading productivity.
• 2000Kg capacity electric counterbalance truck.
• Reduced driver fatigue with a fully floating cab.
• Safer cornering with electronic CurveControl.
• Highly efficient, enough power for 2 shifts on 1 charge.
• Largest visibility window through the compact mast, on the market.
Want to make it more reliable?
Better make it Jungheinrich IC Engine Counterbalance.
The powerful gas powered engine gives leading productivity figures coupled with excellent fuel efficiency and was placed No1 in leading independent tests.
• 2000kg capacity gas powered counterbalance truck.
• Class leading mast damping, vastly reduces load damage.
• Easy maintenance access with a one piece engine cover drastically reducing downtime.
• Hydrostatic drive provides low operating costs even in intense applications.
• Inherent high stability with low centre of gravity and high pivot steer axle.
Want to make it more effortless?
Better make it Jungheinrich Powered Pallet Trucks.
AC power combined with the very latest electronic control systems and our own torsion bar linked suspension, makes this the most stable, robust and efficient horizontal mover on the market.
• 2000kg capacity pedestrian powered pallet truck.
• Jungheinrich are the market leader in powered pallet trucks throughout Europe.
• The truck’s unique Protrac link suspension also reduces wheel damage especially on dock levellers.
• Lift limit cut out as standard - less stress on the load and truck.
• For tight areas the truck is fully manoeuvrable with the tiller in the upright position by utilising its crawl speed button.