Why use Jungheinrich forklift training?
Driving forklift trucks requires specialised training and instruction from fully qualified trainers. This can help reduce the likelihood of accidents and improve the safety of both drivers and pedestrians. Professional forklift driver training can also reduce truck downtime, racking and product damage. To drive any forklift truck correctly it requires training in a classroom and in a hands-on environment, thus ensuring things run as smoothly as possible once the candidates have passed successfully.
Forklift driver training schools:
Jungheinrich UK offer dedicated forklift truck driver training schools in Birmingham, Warrington and Cumbernauld. However, we have nationwide coverage so we want to hear from you wherever you are in the UK.
Remember: Safe forklift drivers are better drivers!
Call us now and benefit from:
- Up to 5% discount on 5 day novice forklift driver training courses.
- Up to 10% off on rope descent courses when booked (even if not taken) at the same time as driver training.
- A 5 day novice course on a Reach truck with a free 1 day conversion to Counterbalance trucks.
What Jungheinrich forklift driver training offers you:
- Fully qualified forklift instructors accredited by ITSSAR (independent training standards scheme & register).
- Professional and friendly forklift trainers that aim to instill complete confidence in the candidates.
- Flexible forklift driver training courses to ensure minimum operator / truck down time.
- Forklift operator training with the latest equipment available.
- Full UK forklift driver training coverage.
- A full, comprehensive list of training courses meeting all requirements of the HSE (Health & Safety Executive).
- Emergency forklift rope descent as a training speciality.
- Individual fork truck driver training courses.
- Group fork truck driver training courses.
- Train the trainer forklift training courses.
- Competitive forklift training rates - try us out!