Multi Vendor Services
40+ years experience of maintaining Multi Vendor fleets
On average more than 10% of Jungheinrich UK Ltd’s contracted fork lifts have been manufactured by another company.
This does not present a problem due to the extensive knowledge gained after providing Multi Vendor Service (MVS) care for more than 40 years in the UK.
The benefits to the customer are significant; a single point of contact for all maintenance requirements, a single invoice and the knowledge that one of the worlds leading innovative materials handling and logistics solutions provider is managing your fleet.
To ensure the same high standard our customers enjoy using Jungheinrich equipment, our Multi Vendor Services team is continually developing their methods of maintaining mixed manufacturers fleets. This of course leads to an in-depth knowledge of managing a wide range of materials handling brands in a competent manner - ultimately ensuring your equipment uptime is maximised.
Jungheinrich UK Ltd’s MVS After Sales offers you:
- Over 40 years experience of maintaining Multi Vendor fleets.
- Single contact point for all maintenance requirements.
- Ability to maintain all materials handling equipment.
- Complete fleet management capability.
- Clarity of total fleet maintenance costs.
- Industry leading supply chain solution for spare part requirements.
- Technical information available for all major brands.
Criteria for Multi Vendor Service suitability:
- Customer owns the fleet.
- Customer has the ability to transfer maintenance contracts.
- The fleet size is greater than 10 trucks.